Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Parker can stay healthy, he has proven he can be a top tier WR in the NFL, just never is healthy. Jakobi Meyers is also one of the best slot WR’s in the NFL. Hunter Henry is also a Top 10 TE. I do agree Cousins/Mooney is the right choice though. But don’t sleep on the Pats offense. Not expecting much Week 1, but they will be a solid offense. 

Parker has played over 13 games in 5 of his 7 years and only has one solid year.  He is in a new offense, with a new QB, without a lot of firepower.  I don't doubt the Patriots score points and win games, but they will not be high powered.  I don't see one player, other than maybe Stevenson, in that offense being overly fantasy relevant this year.  I think Henry, Smith, Parker, Bourne, Agohlor and the RBs all have games here and there but in general I am not counting on Mac Jones to be a top 15 QB and Cousins has been consistently top 10-12 since moving to MN.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lazard likely out Week 1. 

Will Christian Watson blow up this early? FULL participant in practice. 

If Watson randomly blows up and wins ROTY I will win like 90% of my leagues lol. 

As a GB fan, I am unsure what Watson is or will be.  Physical tools are there.  Was just not used in college on a extremely run heavy team that dominated the competition. 

19 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Cam Akers owners - How y'all feelin' this morning? He got drafted 3.09 in my league. Ugh.

Im honestly not that worried, yet. If he doesnt get an uptick in usage next week I'll start to get a little more nervous. Full blown panic in week 3 if he still hasnt done anything.

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Im honestly not that worried, yet. If he doesnt get an uptick in usage next week I'll start to get a little more nervous. Full blown panic in week 3 if he still hasnt done anything.

I traded him this offseason for 1.01 in dynasty. I now have one share of him, only because he was a $1 keeper. I’m even regretting that decision because I kept him over a $3 Dillon. I went with Akers thinking he had a better chance to be a bellcow. That theory is up in smoke

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

I traded him this offseason for 1.01 in dynasty. I now have one share of him, only because he was a $1 keeper. I’m even regretting that decision because I kept him over a $3 Dillon. I went with Akers thinking he had a better chance to be a bellcow. That theory is up in smoke

Great trade on your part imo

1$ keeper for Akers a potential starting RB in a great offense doesnt seem like a bad decision but hindsight is 20/20 when push comes to shove.

I was high on him last year before the injury and was still high on him this year considering how quickly he came back from injury and the work he got in the playoffs. Once I started doing taking a dive into fantasy this year and saw some of the talking heads kinda regurgitate what I was thinking I was even more sold.

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Cam Akers owners - How y'all feelin' this morning? He got drafted 3.09 in my league. Ugh.

Took him in the 5th in a SF Start up Dynasty league. I'm not too butthurt yet, but I might be in a few weeks. I also drafted Henderson too so I'll be okay in that area.