Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

Giants were the #1 offense I stayed away from… Cowboys were #2. I have 3 shares of Lamb and 2 shares of Dalton out of 106 drafts (super low shares) and faded everyone else into oblivion. Dak, Zeke, Pollard, Gallup, and Tolbert no thank you sir!

I also feel Lamb is overvalued. I only drafted him if he fell to 21 or later, when his ADP is 15. 

Just got offered Kittle for my AJ Dillon in a 1/2 ppt league.

Initial reaction was a flat no.

however… my situation has me second guessing.

2RBs start

current roster of RBs are: Swift, Chase Edmonds, AJ Dillon, James Robinson and Jamaal Williams.  1 IR spot with Gus Edwards (who would get dropped for Kittle for as long as he’s out).

there’s a flex spot, but I’m not likely ever playing anything other than a wr there (Tyreek, Adams, G. Davis, Nuk and Claypool).

my TE position is terrible with Njoku. Not much on waivers (Everett, Hurst, Thomas and T. Hill are there).

advice?

Edited by 101Raider

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

3-E2-ADFD8-7-BBA-4-E7-A-A677-FA6-B3-D48-

This guy got beat by Justin Jefferson H2H. 

What a terrible team. I wouldn’t have drafted Dak, Mitchell, or Lamb. Pretty low on Higgins this year too but not a “horrible” pick. Also no way I start ARob Week 1. 

He should quit FF. 

Dak, Mitchell, Higgins all got hurt, lol.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Dak, Mitchell, Higgins all got hurt, lol.

Dak wasn’t going to be good this year regardless. 

And anyone with a brain would have told you Mitchell would be hurt Week 1. Dude had FOUR different injuries last year and was also dealing a hamstring in camp. The guy is made of glass. 

2 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Just got offered Kittle for my AJ Dillon in a 1/2 ppt league.

Initial reaction was a flat no.

however… my situation has me second guessing.

2RBs start

current roster of RBs are: Swift, Chase Edmonds, AJ Dillon, James Robinson and Jamaal Williams.  1 IR spot with Gus Edwards (who would get dropped for Kittle for as long as he’s out).

there’s a flex spot, but I’m not likely ever playing anything other than a wr there (Tyreek, Adams, G. Davis, Nuk and Claypool).

my TE position is terrible with Njoku. Not much on waivers (Everett, Hurst, Thomas and T. Hill are there).

advice?

Its pretty risky given hes hurt atm. Odds are you will be starting one of those crappy TEs next week as well. You make the trade youre weakening your depth at the RB position. Guess Its up to you, If youre find with not knowing how long he will be out. Try offering up Chase Edmonds or a WR.

For what its worth I traded my Michael Thomas for Kittle before he got hurt and was happy with it. I was also looking at the same people you were as well for a starting TE. Kinda kicking myself now for it, but hindsight is 20/20.

• Like 1