Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

2 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Just got offered Kittle for my AJ Dillon in a 1/2 ppt league.

Initial reaction was a flat no.

however… my situation has me second guessing.

2RBs start

current roster of RBs are: Swift, Chase Edmonds, AJ Dillon, James Robinson and Jamaal Williams.  1 IR spot with Gus Edwards (who would get dropped for Kittle for as long as he’s out).

there’s a flex spot, but I’m not likely ever playing anything other than a wr there (Tyreek, Adams, G. Davis, Nuk and Claypool).

my TE position is terrible with Njoku. Not much on waivers (Everett, Hurst, Thomas and T. Hill are there).

advice?

Is this a PPR league? That's a big factor given you're using Edmonds. In a PPR league, his and Dillon's values are much closer than the value between those two in standard. 

I think given that you can only start 2 runing backs, and looking at your depth...I think I would lean toward making that trade. But watch Kittle's health. I'm not sure if he's coming back yet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Just got offered Kittle for my AJ Dillon in a 1/2 ppt league.

Initial reaction was a flat no.

however… my situation has me second guessing.

2RBs start

current roster of RBs are: Swift, Chase Edmonds, AJ Dillon, James Robinson and Jamaal Williams.  1 IR spot with Gus Edwards (who would get dropped for Kittle for as long as he’s out).

there’s a flex spot, but I’m not likely ever playing anything other than a wr there (Tyreek, Adams, G. Davis, Nuk and Claypool).

my TE position is terrible with Njoku. Not much on waivers (Everett, Hurst, Thomas and T. Hill are there).

advice?

I have very little faith in Kittle staying healthy throughout the year. AJ Dillon is one of my favorite sleepers and continues to out touch Aaron Jones. In other words, I think Dillon could be viewed as a potential RB1 by the end of the season. Especially as the weather gets cold and the Packers use his physical punishing run style in those cold weather games in Green Bay (which they did last season). Dillon doesn’t have Adams to compete with this year for touches/targets either, so he could see a very large workload even with Aaron Jones still in the backfield. Dillon has also kind of flown under the radar as a pass catcher out of the backfield, but he has been much more involved in that regard over his past 10 games or so.

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is this a PPR league? That's a big factor given you're using Edmonds. In a PPR league, his and Dillon's values are much closer than the value between those two in standard. 

I think given that you can only start 2 runing backs, and looking at your depth...I think I would lean toward making that trade. But watch Kittle's health. I'm not sure if he's coming back yet. 

It’s a 1/2 PPR

21 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I was offered Kupp and Ettienne for Mixon and Waddle.   PPR 

It will leave me extremely thin at RB but I only need to start 1. 

Do I accept the trade and play best matchup each week with one of…..

Ettienne, Jacobs, Hunt, D Harris or Hall? 

I’d do it in a heartbeat (though I’m looking at it without the benefit of seeing your receiving room). 

Kupp is by far and away the best player in the trade. I’d trade Waddle and Mixon straight up for Kupp, Etienne is just icing.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Is Aaron Rodgers going to be okay? I wish I would've went QB earlier.

Yeah, he’ll be fine. In fact I would be surprised if he lights it up next week. He usually does after a stinker…

I see 2 weeks in a row of garbage, then I’ll be concerned 

5 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

I offered Robinson. He declined

Damn. I'm really torn on this. I've mentioned before I'm not a huge Kittle fantasy guy, but I still feel like Dillon is pretty touchdown dependent week to week. He and Jones simply split too much. It was nice to see him pick up a bunch of receptions yesterday, but that really isn't common. He had a couple of those games last year, but over the last 5 games he only had 7 catches. 

I think I'd definitely wait to hear some news on Kittle's injury, but I don't hate it if you do it. Maybe counter with Edmonds, see what happens. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

I’d do it in a heartbeat (though I’m looking at it without the benefit of seeing your receiving room). 

Kupp is by far and away the best player in the trade. I’d trade Waddle and Mixon straight up for Kupp, Etienne is just icing.

My WR are Lamb, D Johnson, Waddle, Boyd and Dotson.