Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

18 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Ok so I just started working on rankings/projections and in Non-PPR.

Do you really want a high pick unless its 1? The drop off from my JT projections and whoever I have at #2 is so wide and with it being Non-PPR, I cant imagine wanting to take a WR in the 2-5 spot

I dont want that pick in a redraft league.  I like a lot of the RBs early but between injury history, fall off due to touches, or just general concerns I don't trust any of them there.  At least for a first round pick.  I'd be willing to draft Kupp in the 2-5 range.  I probably wouldn't draft him over Henry so more likely 3-5 and not feeling bad about it.  I like a lot more in the 40-50 range that you can get double RB in 2/3 and feel pretty good about your team.  

Man I just scored Robbie Anderson in the 20th Round of a bestball draft when he always goes in the 15th or 16th. Anderson is meh but he is a target monster. I think his retirement tweet and anti baker tweets have scared people. I don’t think he’s going anywhere and just being a drama queen. 

My early top 12 rankings for PPR...

QB

1. Josh Allen

2. Justin Herbert

3. Patrick Mahomes

4. Lamar Jackson

5. Jalen Hurts

6. Kyler Murray

7. Russell Wilson

8. Joe Burrow

9. Matt Stafford

10. Tom Brady

11. Trey Lance

12. Dak Prescott 

RB:

1. Jonathan Taylor

2. Najee Harris 

3. Austin Ekeler

4. Joe Mixon

5. Derrick Henry

6. Christian McCaffery

7. Dalvin Cook

8. Alvin Kamara

9. Leonard Fournette

10. Javonte Williams

11. Aaron Jones

12. Nick Chubb

Edited by NYRaider

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I dont want that pick in a redraft league.  I like a lot of the RBs early but between injury history, fall off due to touches, or just general concerns I don't trust any of them there.  At least for a first round pick.  I'd be willing to draft Kupp in the 2-5 range.  I probably wouldn't draft him over Henry so more likely 3-5 and not feeling bad about it.  I like a lot more in the 40-50 range that you can get double RB in 2/3 and feel pretty good about your team.  

Yeah RB's are going to be weird this year, there are only a handful of guys that project as 3-down backs.

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Yea so long as JT stays healthy he could afford a smaller workload and still be #1. I feel like i could get Kupp at like 7/8

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea so long as JT stays healthy he could afford a smaller workload and still be #1. I feel like i could get Kupp at like 7/8

Derrick Henry is the only other guy that I think will get similar volume. 

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I doubt you get Kupp much later than 4. I. The best ball league I’m currently drafting, Kupp went 3 and I drafted Chase 4 over Henry who went 8th. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Najee Harris is RB6 with an ADP of 9 in most PPR formats, I'd take him over any RB outside of Taylor.

I love Harris in Drafters where there is no playoff format, just total points. But in other leagues he faces Baltimore in Week 17 which is RB Deadzone, and Najee was terrible against the Ravens last year. Overall though, I could see Harris finishing as RB1.