Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up in the bottom 9-12 range of TEs. If you're in a situation where you're looking at players like Gerald Everett as an improvement (and you are), then Everett is the guy that I'm looking at on the wire. 

Thanks it was between him or Hurst and I think Everette has the higher ceiling. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Rachaad White? 

If so, I would go him as he has a clearer path to touches with a Fournette injury

Yes, sorry. 

I can also add Rhamondre Stevenson into that equation. Someone dropped him and with Ty Montgomery on IR, I'm not sure why. I don't know that I'll be able to get him, but not sure if he should be my priority. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, sorry. 

I can also add Rhamondre Stevenson into that equation. Someone dropped him and with Ty Montgomery on IR, I'm not sure why. I don't know that I'll be able to get him, but not sure if he should be my priority. 

I would add Stevenson over White.  NE backfield is always iffy, but Stevenson is a flex level option enough weeks as is

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't think you need to roster Wilson, but man, I'd really put out a trade to quite literally every team in the league at a fairly low price point just to see if you can maybe manage a slightly better bench player than waiver wire fodder. 

There’s 3 guys who really stand out to me in waivers: 

Garrett Wilson 

Kenny Walker 

Curtis Samuel 

I guess the league is more shallow 

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

There’s 3 guys who really stand out to me in waivers: 

Garrett Wilson 

Kenny Walker 

Curtis Samuel 

I guess the league is more shallow 

I don't really love any of those guys. Samuel would likely be my first target. I like the volume he got. 

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yall think Antonio Gibson and DIontae Johnson OR JuJu is enough to get a top WR like Diggs or Adams? PPR league.

After typing it out it doesnt seem like enough but Gibson seemed to play pretty well on Sunday.

Not yet for sure. But I would move Gibson in the coming weeks if I could. If JuJu is continues to do well, then maybe you can do it later, but regardless, I think the play is to sell high on Gibson at some point fairly soon. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not yet for sure. But I would move Gibson in the coming weeks if I could. If JuJu is continues to do well, then maybe you can do it later, but regardless, I think the play is to sell high on Gibson at some point fairly soon. 

Thats what Im trying to do. Im set at RBs Barkley, Henry, Gibson, Michael Carter and Cam Akers but could use a WR1 or 2

Right now my WRs are Michael Thomas, JuJu, A. Robinson, Diontae Johnson and Robby Anderson along with 2 others that I plan on dropping.

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Thats what Im trying to do. Im set at RBs Barkley, Henry, Gibson, Michael Carter and Cam Akers but could use a WR1 or 2

Right now my WRs are Michael Thomas, JuJu, A. Robinson, Diontae Johnson and Robby Anderson along with 2 others that I plan on dropping.

Really depends on who is hard up for a running back. Like, if the guy with DJ Moore needs a running back, I'd throw out an offer of Moore for Gibson straight up. 

• Like 1

There is a guy in my money league, who never trades, who drafted a team that has this receiver group:

Lamb, Hill, McLaurin, Diontae Johnson, Amon St Brown, Michael Thomas, Rashod Bateman, Darnell Mooney. 

He has never made a single trade in the league that goes back like a decade. 

I have no idea what his plan is with all of those guys. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Really depends on who is hard up for a running back. Like, if the guy with DJ Moore needs a running back, I'd throw out an offer of Moore for Gibson straight up. 

What about Gibson for DeAndre Hopkins? The owner of Nuk has Najee, Joe Mixon, Josh Jacobs, The Jet and James Robinson.