Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Pretty stacked team tbh. Even more stacked if it’s Full PPR cause Hunt in Full PPR >>>> but even if it’s Half PPR, still a stacked team. A. 

Yeah it's full PPR, the only thing I'm concerned about is Aaron Rodgers, I wanted Trey Lance but got sniped. Hunt/Henderson as my RB 3/4 is solid though and I'm hoping Mostert gets more involved.

I originally had Cole Kmet but dropped him 5 minutes before last weeks games for Everett. 

I'm a little concerned about Robert Woods too, if he plays poorly again this week he's going to be someone that I consider dropping.

ETA: I also have Jameson Williams in my IR slot.

Edited by NYRaider

In my second re-draft league (full PPR) my team is:

QB - Lamar Jackson 

RB - Saquan Barkley | Kareem Hunt | JD McKissic 

RB - Dalvin Cook | Melvin Gordon

WR - Mike Evans | Christian Kirk | Allen Lazard

WR - Michael Thomas | Tyler Boyd | DJ Chark

TE - Kyle Pitts

K - Matt Prater

DST - New England

IR - Gus Edwards 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah it's full PPR, the only thing I'm concerned about is Aaron Rodgers, I wanted Trey Lance but got sniped. Hunt/Henderson as my RB 3/4 is solid though and I'm hoping Mostert gets more involved.

I originally had Cole Kmet but dropped him 5 minutes before last weeks games for Everett. 

I'm a little concerned about Robert Woods too, if he plays poorly again this week he's going to be someone that I consider dropping.

Maybe that dude will drop Lance. Maybe someone will drop Wilson. Who knows. But the great thing about Rodgers is his worst game of the season is probably out of the way now. His next worst game will probably be 8 points, and every other game will be double digits, with an average score in the high teens. Rodgers will be fine. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Maybe that dude will drop Lance. Maybe someone will drop Wilson. Who knows. But the great thing about Rodgers is his worst game of the season is probably out of the way now. His next worst game will probably be 8 points, and every other game will be double digits, with an average score in the high teens. Rodgers will be fine. 

Someone dropped Dak so I'll definitely be keeping my eye on him and Deshaun Watson as their returns get closer. Both of the Packers OT's and Lazard were limited participants today so hopefully they're all back next week, if so I think he'll bounce back for sure. Honestly if Watson would've caught that 75 yard TD I think it would've completely changed the outcome of last weeks game. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Someone dropped Dak so I'll definitely be keeping my eye on him and Deshaun Watson as their returns get closer. Both of the Packers OT's and Lazard were limited participants today so hopefully they're all back next week, if so I think he'll bounce back for sure. Honestly if Watson would've caught that 75 yard TD I think it would've completely changed the outcome of last weeks game. 

If Watson catches that, he’s one of the most talked about rookies of the week, and my fantasy teams would all be slightly better. Wide open, in his hands in stride/perfect pass. Jesus. 

He’ll probably be dog-housed the next game, but I think he’ll get another opportunity. He has at least proven he can go deep on bad secondary’s. 

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Would yall trade Antonio Gibson for DeAndre Hopkins? I have plenty of RBs. PPR league

Who else do you have at WR? I probably wouldn't just because it looks like Gibson's usage is going to be elite for Washington this season as long as he doesn't fumble the ball. 14 carries and 8 targets is tough to find.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

If Watson catches that, he’s one of the most talked about rookies of the week, and my fantasy teams would all be slightly better. Wide open, in his hands in stride/perfect pass. Jesus. 

He’ll probably be dog-housed the next game, but I think he’ll get another opportunity. He has at least proven he can go deep on bad secondary’s. 

The one thing that's in Watson's favor is that he's the Packers only real burner at WR. Lazard/Watkins/Doubs/Cobb all do their damage in the intermediate areas of the field. I've said it all off-season, I think he'll basically be like MVS for them this season. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who else do you have at WR? I probably wouldn't just because it looks like Gibson's usage is going to be elite for Washington this season as long as he doesn't fumble the ball. 14 carries and 8 targets is tough to find.

Michael Thomas, Diontae Johnson, A Rob, JuJu plus a couple other people I hope to pick up after waivers go through tomorrow morning. That is a fair point about the usage, I just worry about how sustainable it is once Brian Robinson gets healthy, sounds like maybe week 5.

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

100%, but wait until after Week 3 or 4. Much more value at that point. Or at least wait until after this week, Gibson has a good matchup. 

Yeah, I was going to wait till after this week, the Detroit matchup is pretty nice.

I offered up Michael Carter today, but he hasnt gotten back to me yet. He needs RBs pretty badly.

Thanks for the replies fellas.

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Michael Thomas, Diontae Johnson, A Rob, JuJu plus a couple other people I hope to pick up after waivers go through tomorrow morning. That is a fair point about the usage, I just worry about how sustainable it is once Brian Robinson gets healthy, sounds like maybe week 5.

Yeah, I was going to wait till after this week, the Detroit matchup is pretty nice.

I offered up Michael Carter today, but he hasnt gotten back to me yet. He needs RBs pretty badly.

I honestly think Breece Hall and Brian Robinson get at least 51% of the carries in the second half of the season, so either one of those guys for DHop after Week 2-4 is a good trade. You are selling high and buying low. The recipe to success. 

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Most people were bearish on Gibson due to reports that he was in the doghouse because he fumbled so much and the fact that Robinson had reportedly had a good camp. I think that his usage in week one is a pretty good indicator that they're comfortable with him as a runner and a receiver. So as long as he doesn't fumble the ball a lot this year I think he'll be their RB1. Expecting Robinson to comeback from a gun shot wound and immediately take over as their RB1 is a stretch, imo. I could see him being rotated in but I think that'd also mean Gibson gets more pass catching work while JD McKissic is phased out.