Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

3 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I think Team B got the best player in Devonte Adams as Cook is aging, injury prone and doesn't have a cheap keeper hold.  Terry McLaurin is similar to Higgins in value this year although Higgins will be cheaper to keep.  Henderson is a throw in that is losing value quick but is a solid handcuff to Akers.  In total I think its a pretty fair trade, especially if team B needed more help at WR and has enough RB depth to not have to play Henderson much.  

IMO, the keeper designation doesnt mean much in terms of value between the two.  Adams is solid for another couple of years and a great value there.  He is worth a round more than Adams for the next couple of years.  And in fantasy so much changes from year to year that you can't put too much value on three years from now.  

Yeah well its still annoying

Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You liked it.

Wilson, Jefferson, AJ Brown, Fournette, Montgomery, Williams, Waller, Khoo, Ravens

bench options: Renfrow, Hunt, Hines, Dotson, Wentz

argh it’s so frustrating. 1-2. Lost to a team with ETN and Akers and Cousins! Lol

I remember I did like this team quite a bit, but sugarcoated my dislike for the Mont selection. To me that was a high pick in a likely bust. Bears worst OL in the NFL by far. Will have a Bottom 7-8 scoring offense. And Mont might not even be the best RB on his own team. Lots of Herbert hype going into the year. Mont was undraftable for me.. like maybe in the 13th round. 

Main thing hurting you is Russell Wilson's past two weeks though. Hopefully Russ cranks it up some notches soon. I still believe in him in fantasy. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I remember I did like this team quite a bit, but sugarcoated my dislike for the Mont selection. To me that was a high pick in a likely bust. Bears worst OL in the NFL by far. Will have a Bottom 7-8 scoring offense. And Mont might not even be the best RB on his own team. Lots of Herbert hype going into the year. Mont was undraftable for me.. like maybe in the 13th round. 

Main thing hurting you is Russell Wilson's past two weeks though. Hopefully Russ cranks it up some notches soon. I still believe in him in fantasy. 

Hunt is now my 2nd starting RB. Has been unlucky as well for two weeks not to get a TD. Waller has dropped 2 or 3 TDs, JJ surely won’t get 1.60 points again?!

Would you roll with Michael Gallup or Richie James as your FLEX? PPR. Lost Michael Thomas in another league and have to choose between one. Or would you roll out someone like Hines, J. Cook or the Jerick McKinnon? Right now im leaning towards Gallup if he play or James if Gallup is out.

Edited by mattyice0401

On 9/29/2022 at 7:00 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

Toney seems to just not be good so I would lean towards Wan'Dale Robinson over Toney if he is available.   

Toney is such an interesting case, he's definitely electric but he seems to be made of glass. He has hardly played at all because he literally can't stay healthy enough to practice. 

On 9/30/2022 at 12:49 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Would you roll with Michael Gallup or Richie James as your FLEX? PPR. Lost Michael Thomas in another league and have to choose between one. Or would you roll out someone like Hines, J. Cook or the Jerick McKinnon? Right now im leaning towards Gallup if he play or James if Gallup is out.

I personally might lean towards Richie James. He looks to be their #1 WR going into the week. His ceiling isn't super high but he has a high floor, he should receive 6-8 targets with 10+ points in PPR.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

I personally might lean towards Richie James. He looks to be their #1 WR going into the week. His ceiling isn't super high but he has a high floor, he should receive 6-8 targets with 10+ points in PPR.

Yeah thats who i plugged in. Hope he doesnt draw Sauce though.

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

that actually sounds right hahahha I remember now seeing Jaylon Johnson being ruled out, and that being a plus.

Im getting him confused with someone else im starting that might draw Sauce.

@NYRaider

Diontae Johnson?

I'm conflicted about if I should start

Aaron Rodgers / Eagles defense

or 

Trevor Lawrence / Giants defense

I also don't really want to roster 2 QB but I'm not sure if I should drop ARod...

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Diontae Johnson?

I'm conflicted about if I should start

Aaron Rodgers / Eagles defense

or 

Trevor Lawrence / Giants defense

I also don't really want to roster 2 QB but I'm not sure if I should drop ARod...

Yeah thats it.

I dropped Rodgers, and tbh am sorts regretting it. He isnt going to set the world on fire this year but i stil regret it.

Thats tough. I could see the Packers Pats game being pretty low scoring compared to the Eagles, Jags game.