Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Decided to go with Evan Engram over Darren Waller literally a minute before the game started last night and that might have secured me a place in the fantasy championship.

Wish I had decided the same with Lawrence. Who could have seen him rushing for 50+ yards last night? He ended up with 18 points because of that and it's almost a lock that I won't get that from whatever scrub I end up playing in his place lol 

On 12/11/2022 at 8:46 PM, Forge said:

In my big money, 2 QB league where I didn't have Justin fields or Lamar available, Jonathan Taylor on a bye, decided to bench saquon, and had treylon Burks and Dallas goedert hurt, I was still the highest scoring team of the week. 

I'm going to be so pissed if I don't win this league this year. Haven't won it since the first year back in line 2015. Have made the 4 team playoffs every year but one and lose every year

Going to lose in the first round. Because of course. *sigh*

Scored 100 more points than anyone in the league this year and only 2 teams scored within 300 points of my team. 

So frustrating. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Going to lose in the first round. Because of course. *sigh*

Scored 100 more points than anyone in the league this year and only 2 teams scored within 300 points of my team. 

So frustrating. 

Unexpected comeback. Going to be close

4 teams in the semifinals

games are going to be close and it is a mixture of players I have in some leagues and are going against in some other leagues

Crossover players

Josh Allen -- have in 1, going against in 1
Tony Pollard -- have in 2, going against in 1
Nick Chubb -- have in 2,, going against in 1
Aaron Jones -- have in 1, going against in 1
CMC -- have in 1, going against in 1
JK Dobbins -- have in 1, going against in 1
JuJu -- have in 1, going against in 1
Diggs -- have in 1, going against in 1
Mark Andrews -- have in 1, going against in 2

I am up 10 in a non-PPR league semifinal:

I have:

Michael Pittman & Chargers DST

He has: 

Jaylen Waddle

Aaron Jones

Pittsburgh DST

Feels like an uphill battle for sure. Devonta Smith having his best week of the year and Rhamondre scoring 1.3 screwed me. Not starting Jags DST didnt help either but hindsight is 20:20 there. 

Need Raiders to score a ton of points(possible) and low scoring affair in Miami(super unlikely) 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I am up 10 in a non-PPR league semifinal:

I have:

Michael Pittman & Chargers DST

He has: 

Jaylen Waddle

Aaron Jones

Pittsburgh DST

Feels like an uphill battle for sure. Devonta Smith having his best week of the year and Rhamondre scoring 1.3 screwed me. Not starting Jags DST didnt help either but hindsight is 20:20 there. 

Need Raiders to score a ton of points(possible) and low scoring affair in Miami(super unlikely) 

Im going against Josh Jacobs in 2 of my 4 semifinals games.  i have Adams in 3 of the 4 (1 of which is against Jacobs).  

Hoping for Carr and Adams to get back on track.... the cold is not doing me many favors this weekend

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Im going against Josh Jacobs in 2 of my 4 semifinals games.  i have Adams in 3 of the 4 (1 of which is against Jacobs).  

Hoping for Carr and Adams to get back on track.... the cold is not doing me many favors this weekend

Yea i was spooked by weather all week hence Cousins over TLaw and Pittman/Slayton over other WRs. Some good and some bad. Probably should’ve leaned into weather for DST

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea i was spooked by weather all week hence Cousins over TLaw and Pittman/Slayton over other WRs. Some good and some bad. Probably should’ve leaned into weather for DST

I need Denver to have a great game vs LAR tomorrow.  Jax D scored 25 points and I debated starting them over Denver D.  now I am in a real close game (currently projected to lose) and will need Denver to make up for some poor performances.... Diggs, Dobbins, Andrews

12 superflex 0.5 ppr

Up 5 points, need AJ Dillon  and Deon Jackson to not get outscored by Hopkins by that margin.

12 team superflex, 0.5 ppr

Up 7.9 points.

I have Brady, Christian Watson, Denver D

Vs

His Tua, Fournette, Hopkins

Projections have his group scoring about 4 points more than my group.

10 team superflex 0.5 ppr and IDP

down 66 with Aaron Jones, AJ Dillon, Everett and Ngakoue

Vs 

His Bradley Chubb

Not feeling this one going to happen.

10 team 0.75 ppr

Score is less than 1 point difference currently 

I have Brady and Mike Williams 

Vs

Aaron Jones, Tyreek, TB defense

Projections have me losing by about 10

Edited by squire12

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

12 superflex 0.5 ppr

Up 5 points, need AJ Dillon  and Deon Jackson to not get outscored by Hopkins by that margin.

Up 7.9 points.

Vs

Tua had like 13.5 points at half time.   finished with 9.1 due to the 3 INT

2 hours ago, squire12 said:
6 hours ago, squire12 said:

12 superflex 0.5 ppr

Up 7.9 points.

Vs

Expand  

Tua had like 13.5 points at half time.   finished with 9.1 due to the 3 INT

Denver D going to give me negative points and not starting Jacksonville vs NYJ might be the difference in a title game opportunity 

On 12/24/2022 at 5:20 PM, Forge said:

I lost 3 points because of garbage yards in the Washington game. 

I'm up 28. He has tua, Denver D, Christian Watson. I have Mike Williams and Cam Dicker. Going to be very close

Holy crap, it held up. What a disaster everything was for him after the first half. At half time of the first game, he was down one point with the second half for Watson / Tua left and a perceived good matchup between Denver and the Rams. 

Watson got hurt, Tua threw three straight ints (this is a 6 passing td league that harshly punishes INTs at -4 each), and then Denver somehow completely crapped the bed. He went from down one point at half time to down 12 by the end of the Denver game.