2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Probably the issue with having 16 people. Especially if they don't send a big board if they don't plan on being around.

The problem is more with people who hold the draft hostage for trade talks tbh

Just now, NYRaider said:

Gave you access.

How should we handle trades?

In what way? I'm fine with them being allowed but don't waste our time by trying to trade a pick when you're already on the clock. If a trade happens, one of us, who can edit the doc, needs to be tagged so we can update the document.

• Like 2

@Deadpulse @BigC421/ @Sllim Pickens @Texansfan713 @amac @MKnight82

If you guys can get picks in today we may be able to move into like the middle second round by this evening so if you're on and can make picks it'd be appreciated.

If you are not going to be on and see that we're moving faster, please send a big board to myself, @MKnight82 or @beekay414 so that we can put your pick in and keep things flowing. 

8 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Why couldn’t you just make your pick on any of the dozen times you posted while on the clock? Then you wanna double down by whining that someone picked after your time expired instead of just using your brain and making a pick.  

Your “that guy”

YOU WANNA FIGHT OBLINE ILL DO IT PAL IM NO STRANGER TO IT

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

@Deadpulse @BigC421/ @Sllim Pickens @Texansfan713 @amac @MKnight82

If you guys can get picks in today we may be able to move into like the middle second round by this evening so if you're on and can make picks it'd be appreciated.

If you are not going to be on and see that we're moving faster, please send a big board to myself, @MKnight82 or @beekay414 so that we can put your pick in and keep things flowing. 

sorry my alarm didn't go off

even if it did... work was hella busy

• Like 1