2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

Just now, MKnight82 said:

It wasn’t an egregious reach but I would have taken Booker, Lillard and Paul George over Anthony Davis. 

I was super curious where he and Harden were going to go. I thought anything between 10 and 25 was possible. Zion slipped my mind entirely.

11 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

It wasn’t an egregious reach but I would have taken Booker, Lillard and Paul George over Anthony Davis. 

I was between AD, Book and Jimmy. Ultimately I just feel like if your guaranteeing me AD is going to stay at 100% health he was the best choice. But again back to point of “ making an argument “ I dont think most people will be able to see past the 80% or whatever you want to call it versions of AD we’ve see recently. He’s stigmatized as a player that at this point is never going to be 100. But the parameters of this exercise say everyone’s 100%. I don’t expect everyone to be convinced and I’m not personally an AD fan in anyway.  

4 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

I was between AD, Book and Jimmy. Ultimately I just feel like if your guaranteeing me AD is going to stay at 100% health he was the best choice. But again back to point of “ making an argument “ I dont think most people will be able to see past the 80% or whatever you want to call it versions of AD we’ve see recently. He’s stigmatized as a player that at this point is never going to be 100. But the parameters of this exercise say everyone’s 100%. I don’t expect everyone to be convinced and I’m not personally an AD fan in anyway.  

From my experience doing these drafts, you gotta get your #1 scoring option in the first round cause there won’t be any past that.  When you’re done with your roster and see that you offense basically has to run through Davis I think you’ll wish you had taken Booker, Jimmy or Lillard.

27 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I was wondering if Harden was gonna be around in the early 30s 

Heck no.  He still a top 10 player.  I was considering Zion and Booker but with Zion being hurt thats why i passed on him.  Booker isnt quite better than Harden yet. 

Edited by Texansfan713

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Heck no.  He still a top 10 player.  I was considering Zion and Booker but with Zion being hurt thats why i passed on him.  Booker isnt quite better than Harden yet. 

Harden could easily re-establish himself as an elite guy, but wasn't even close to top 10 this year. So I would not say easily top 10. But with his track record I can respect the decision 

23 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

From my experience doing these drafts, you gotta get your #1 scoring option in the first round cause there won’t be any past that.  When you’re done with your roster and see that you offense basically has to run through Davis I think you’ll wish you had taken Booker, Jimmy or Lillard.

Jimmy>>>

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Lillard / PG is a pretty incredible last pick of the first round moment lmao. the league is so much deeper now than the many times over the last decade that I've done these. 

Ya I feel like he should have gone 10 or 11.  At 16 he feels like a steal. I was going to go Lillard/Booker but Booker went right before me. They may of had some overlapping skillset, Paul George might be a better fit. George is a strong #2 behind Lillard I was happy with those 2. Now I have to wait 32 picks lol.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya I feel like he should have gone 10 or 11.  At 16 he feels like a steal. I was going to go Lillard/Booker but Booker went right before me. They may of had some overlapping skillset, Paul George might be a better fit. George is a strong #2 behind Lillard I was happy with those 2. Now I have to wait 32 picks lol.

Dame declined a lot this year.

Towns and Booker is a nice combo.  I didn't think Towns would last to my rd 2 pick, but I thought of the possibility and going with twin towers with Embiid.

Considering we are half way through Sunday's picks, we need some sort of mechanism to bump things up a day every now and then if we get far enough ahead.  No sense getting ahead and then having no picks for 5 days if someone flakes out.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Dame declined a lot this year.

He was playing hurt then they shut him down.  I don't think you can slam him for this past season, he's been a legit top 10-12 guy for a long time. He's still a #1 scoring option on a playoff team. 

2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Towns and Booker is a nice combo.  I didn't think Towns would last to my rd 2 pick, but I thought of the possibility and going with twin towers with Embiid.

Considering we are half way through Sunday's picks, we need some sort of mechanism to bump things up a day every now and then if we get far enough ahead.  No sense getting ahead and then having no picks for 5 days if someone flakes out.

Ya Booker/Towns is some serious shooting.