2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

This looks like a team you would get in a 40 team draft.

As someone that doesn't watch much basketball such as yourself, I can understand why you don't know why my team is goated.

Trae Young is coming off of a 28/4/10 season on 46/38/90 splits / Zion Williamson is coming off of a 27/7/4 on 60% season. I have two offensive superstars in the lineup that are near 30 ppg guys on good efficiency. 

OG Anunoby is an All-NBA level defender that's coming off of a 17/5/3 season. Marcus Smart just won DPOY. Myles Turner is the shot block/stretch big gawd. 

Simons emerged as a legit scorer this season, Mann is one of the better role players in the league, Morris provides switchability on defense, spaces the floor, and can get buckets. Crowder is another solid role player that spaces/defends and Bobby gets buckets, rebounds, and spaces. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Pretty sure Zion is coming off of a zero games played season.

Dame/George are coming off of injury plauged seasons too. Should we hold it against Kawhi since he didn't play this year? Or guys like Murray, MPJ, etc?

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Dame/George are coming off of injury plauged seasons too. Should we hold it against Kawhi since he didn't play this year? Or guys like Murray, MPJ, etc?

Damien Lillard has 711 NBA games of data to support his ability. Paul George has 737. Kawhi 576.  Zion has 85. 

PG: Desmond Bane, Kyle Lowry
SG: Brandon Ingram, Alex Caruso
SF: Jayson Tatum, Gordon Hayward
PF: Ben Simmons, Grant Williams
C : Brook Lopez, Maxi Kleber

wanted my team to be big and have no on ball defensive weaknesses. hayward is the worst on ball defender on my team and he's not like a huge liability there. took ben so needed my centers to be able to shoot, maxi is a career 36% 3pt shooter in the reg szn & 38% in the playoffs. lopez shot 36% this year and 34% for his career. plus can go ben at center with grant at pf. 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

wanted my team to be big and have no on ball defensive weaknesses. hayward is the worst on ball defender on my team and he's not like a huge liability there. took ben so needed my centers to be able to shoot, maxi is a career 36% 3pt shooter in the reg szn & 38% in the playoffs. lopez shot 36% this year and 34% for his career. plus can go ben at center with grant at pf. 

Asking for a lot of imagination with that starting lineup but an extremely talented team 

8 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Asking for a lot of imagination with that starting lineup but an extremely talented team 

Yup.  I would bench Lopez and move everyone down a position and move Lowry into the starting role.  Its a long team for sure with high end defense. 

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Scoring against this unit is going to be a *****.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

damn i actually really like that... probably my 2nd favorite besides indifference. maybe 1 when i'm actually looking at them side by and side and take more than 15 seconds to think about it 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

damn i actually really like that... probably my 2nd favorite besides indifference. maybe 1 when i'm actually looking at them side by and side and take more than 15 seconds to think about it 

The more I look at it the more bummed I am I totally forgot Gordon Hayward existed who would've been exactly what I'm lacking.