2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You can replace @THE DUKE and make your pick whenever you want. Then I'll re do the draft order.

The last two rounds we'll pick two players each round since most of y'all don't want to make picks in a timely fashion.

Replace me too

This is kind of a mess (not your fault)

14 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You can replace @THE DUKE and make your pick whenever you want. Then I'll re do the draft order.

The last two rounds we'll pick two players each round since most of y'all don't want to make picks in a timely fashion.

Sorry, didn't realize it was starting that quickly and wasn't online most of the weekend.  Just keep me replaced, no biggie, sorry for the confusion.

Not my place and good with my player either way but this kind of got thrown together pretty fast and an actual draft start date was never really established before things started moving. Mite be best to hit reset and get guys who are going to keep up. 

5 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Not my place and good with my player either way but this kind of got thrown together pretty fast and an actual draft start date was never really established before things started moving. Mite be best to hit reset and get guys who are going to keep up. 

Do we want to restart? @THE DUKE champ never made a pick you can just pick someone and be back in it, let's just keep the ball rolling and we'll update the order accordingly.

5 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Went on vacation and missed out on this.  I am down for the next one whenever it is.  

Lets restart it are you interested in helping me reorganize it? We'll get everyone on time slots and set an official start time for the draft, let me know.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Lets restart it are you interested in helping me reorganize it? We'll get everyone on time slots and set an official start time for the draft, let me know.

I dont have a lot of time to organize things but would be down to join in.  I think just having a real start time and acknowledgement from everyone that they are aware is enough to make it work.   

8 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I dont have a lot of time to organize things but would be down to join in.  I think just having a real start time and acknowledgement from everyone that they are aware is enough to make it work.   

Yes you can sign up, I'm going to restart the sign ups and set a real time to start the draft and establish 3 hour time windows for everyone's picks. We'll pick two players in the later rounds to save time. My bad on the sloppy start but we'll get it together this time.

@Bullet Club @beekay414 @KhanYouDigIt @11sanchez11 @THE DUKE @Deadpulse @FinneasGage @Flatlyner @BigC421/ @Troy Brown @champ11 @Tyronnosaurus @Texansfan713 @indifference @MKnight82

We're going to restart so resign up, once we have 16 people we're going to set a date and time for the draft to begin sometime this week. Everyone will have a 3 hour window to make their picks once the draft start date/time is set. That will help clear up confusion on things and give everyone time to send big boards if they know that they cannot be on when their time slot is set.