2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

How are you going to do the voting?  Individual threads with polls?  Will the voting cap at a number of votes or a time limit? 

2k simulation 100 times whoever wins the most is champion.

But no we will do polls with a time limit / min vote count.

And to all the voters before you tell me, hur dur, Zion is chubby.

MPJ played 9 games this season, Murray has hardly played in 2 years, Wiseman missed the entire season, Harris played 14 games this year, Davis missed 52 games this year. 

So it has to apply both ways.

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

And to all the voters before you tell me, hur dur, Zion is chubby.

MPJ played 9 games this season, Murray has hardly played in 2 years, Wiseman missed the entire season, Harris played 14 games this year, Davis missed 52 games this year. 

So it has to apply both ways.

I think thats why they all went later than their likely talent though. 

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I just want an even playing field, can't diss Zion but hype dudes like Murray and MPJ.

Injuries off doesn’t account for being fat.

I grabbed value while you reached for a guy who’s proven nothing and never played a meaningful nba game.  If Murray and MPJ are fully healthy going into next season Vegas will have them as a top 5 favorite to win it all.  

Id expect to be putting up 140 a game in this series. No one on your team is guarding any of my starters and that’s not even touching that I mite have the best floor spacing in the tournament. 

Not hating on Young but that jumping into defenders rule changed certainly seemed to hurt the Hawks, wonder why?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Injuries off doesn’t account for being fat.

I grabbed value while you reached for a guy who’s proven nothing and never played a meaningful nba game.  If Murray and MPJ are fully healthy going into next season Vegas will have them as a top 5 favorite to win it all.  

Id expect to be putting up 140 a game in this series. No one on your team is guarding any of my starters and that’s not even touching that I mite have the best floor spacing in the tournament. 

Not hating on Young but that jumping into defenders rule changed certainly seemed to hurt the Hawks, wonder why?

Zion was fat and putting up numbers that the league hasn't seen in 4 decades. 

MPJ averaged 10 ppg on 35% FG in the 9 games he played last year before he was forced out for his 3rd major spinal surgery. Murray is coming off of a torn ACL and his game is largely built around quickness/athleticism. 

Anthony Davis looked like a shell of himself in the few games he has played the last two years. DeRozan is a ball stopping, stat padder which is why his teams always are horrendous in the postseason. 

Smart/Anunoby are two of the best perimeter defenders in the league and Turner is one of the best rim protectors in the league. 

He can't jump into defenders yet averaged 28 ppg on 46/38/90 splits last season...