2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I watch plenty of basketball.  I watch more basketball than football.

If we had done this draft after Embiids first 2 seasons no one in their right mind would have taken him in the first round.

Joel Embiid was setting NBA records in his second season? He didn't even play at all his first two years. Zion had a historical year in his second season.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Joel Embiid was setting NBA records in his second season? He didn't even play at all his first two years. Zion had a historical year in his second season.

Historic?  The only stats you can show for him are on a per game basis because he couldn't finish the season. 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He played 61 games more than Dame and PG combined last year doe.

? Zion played zero games this past year. The previous year he played 61, and that same season Dame alone played 67 and George 54. This season, again Zion played none, and Dame played 29 with George playing 31.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

? Zion played zero games this past year. The previous year he played 61, and that same season Dame alone played 67 and George 54. This season, again Zion played none, and Dame played 29 with George playing 31.

So Zion is just doomed for life? And this counts for anyone that was injured to end the season?

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So Zion is just doomed for life? And this counts for anyone that was injured to end the season?

No you brought up the number of games.  The issue with Zion that people keeping pointing out is even if he’s hypothetically not injured for this, he appears to be extremely out of shape.  Also, you’re saying he has all these very high per game stats, but he doesn’t have a large enough sample size to know if that means anything or not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

No you brought up the number of games.  The issue with Zion that people keeping pointing out is even if he’s hypothetically not injured for this, he appears to be extremely out of shape.  Also, you’re saying he has all these very high per game stats, but he doesn’t have a large enough sample size to know if that means anything or not.

Okie dokie buddy.

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

He's also an awful defender. An awful defender that's now out of shape? Yeah...

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It’s a hypothetical league. MPJ currently has a broken back, he a good value? Lol

Again you decided before the draft that injuries were off. Zion’s weight and staying shape issues were concerns before he was ever drafted and aren’t erased because of his injuries 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It’s a hypothetical league. MPJ currently has a broken back, he a good value? Lol

I would say no. I'm holding something against guys like him and Isaac that are pretty unique injury cases. Zion and Jamal Murray I'm also holding to a lower bar than them as their best selves. If they were all to suit up game 1 next season we don't know what they are going to look like 

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I would say no. I'm holding something against guys like him and Isaac that are pretty unique injury cases. Zion and Jamal Murray I'm also holding to a lower bar than them as their best selves. If they were all to suit up game 1 next season we don't know what they are going to look like 

Ok so this was a complete waste of time then. We drafted under the rules that everyone was healthy.  I’ll just assume your team was out drinking the night before