2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It’s a hypothetical league. MPJ currently has a broken back, he a good value? Lol

No, I'm saying even fully healthy Zion is awful on defense. You have arguably the 2 worst defenders in the NBA in your starting 5.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

No, I'm saying even fully healthy Zion is awful on defense. You have arguably the 2 worst defenders in the NBA in your starting 5.

Thankfully I have two All-NBA level defenders including an elite rim protector and the DPOY around them. The fact that they're both near 30 ppg guys on good efficiency helps a lil bit too.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The only thing that anyone can say is "herp a derp, he's chubby now." Dude is 360 yamming in warm ups, Jokic way fatter yet he went #1...

Let's not start the slander of the guy coming off one of the best seasons of all time.

32 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I can think of 5 teams I should handily beat so I'd say mid-tier but to each his own. I certainly made a few mistakes drafting but talent is only a part of the equation. 

If you're that bugged by it I'll treat your team team as 100% the last time we saw them.

It’s really not that big of a deal sorry I’ve gone a little overboard in my reaction I don’t think any of us are taking this that serious.  It would just be nice if people could acknowledge/admit those were the agreed upon rules to start the draft. Like I said for me it was only about the principal not that I’m expecting to win anything.  Sorry I derailed this thing I’ve had a rough day

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

It’s really not that big of a deal sorry I’ve gone a little overboard in my reaction I don’t think any of us are taking this that serious.  It would just be nice if people could acknowledge/admit those were the agreed upon rules to start the draft. Like I said for me it was only about the principal not that I’m expecting to win anything.  Sorry I derailed this thing I’ve had a rough day

It was kinda me that started it lol so I apologize. I understand your frustration.

I think everyone analyzing those players with their context is fair. But obviously it is agreed upon that everyone is healthy (as in they are back playing g1 of the upcoming season). How good they will be - I think that is up for a little bit of personal evaluation. I don't think many players will have a significant ding, at least in my personal view