2022 Rookie Mini camp, OTA, Training Camp Thread

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I was listening to Jordan Phillips, he seems motivated. As much as we run a rotation, Phillips could be our most underrated signing.

Hope he stays healthy 

Edited by BillsGuy82

Apparently Khalil Shakir is injured and is not practicing in OTAs. I cant find any details to what the injury is and the time table but its not good to think he is already injured and knowing he has a history or injuries. Hopefully its no big deal but if it is should we start thinking of bringing someone in to add depth?

40 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Hopefully they can get him extended for another year and let hyde walk after this year. I like them both but Hyde is getting up there in age and while both are still performing at a top level it makes sense to keep the guy who is younger. Losing Poyer is going to be a huge blow to the backfield as he is coming off of an all pro year

7 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Hopefully they can get him extended for another year and let hyde walk after this year. I like them both but Hyde is getting up there in age and while both are still performing at a top level it makes sense to keep the guy who is younger. Losing Poyer is going to be a huge blow to the backfield as he is coming off of an all pro year

If I could extend one it be Poyer. I dont see us having both after this year.

Read a few reports Von Miller mentoring Boogie, Rousseau and Epenesa. All present at Millers pass rushing camp. Already taken on a leadership role 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

The age difference is only a few months though isn’t it? I hope they find a way to extend Poyer but I’d put him behind Knox on my list. And it seems the staff loves Edmunds so I think it’s likely he gets done too.

If Beane keeps all 3 I will be amazed but thrilled.

14 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

If I could extend one it be Poyer. I dont see us having both after this year.

Read a few reports Von Miller mentoring Boogie, Rousseau and Epenesa. All present at Millers pass rushing camp. Already taken on a leadership role 

Hyde still has a year left though doesn’t he? 

If Epenesa can’t put it together this year, he never will. Also heard Boogie is down to about 270 which is great.