SNF - Patriots vs Broncos

Webmaster

Pats have historically struggled in Denver and have - on multiple occasions this year - played down to bad/struggling QB's. They're also missing a few key players on both sides of the ball, including Marcus Cannon at RT.

Could be a long day for Brady and a low scoring game overall

1 minute ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Pats have historically struggled in Denver and have - on multiple occasions this year - played down to bad/struggling QB's. They're also missing a few key players on both sides of the ball, including Marcus Cannon at RT.

Could be a long day for Brady and a low scoring game overall

I think the whole struggling in Denver thing isn't going to rear it's head tonight. We'll see

Just now, biggbrd said:

In case you didn't know, Tom Brady is 7-9 against the Broncos and does not play that well at Mile High. In case you also didn't know, Brock Osweiler is a terrible QB and plays poorly at every stadium. Should be fun :D

Holy **** I wanted to look at his career stats. He's 13-9 as a starter. Who knew

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

I think the whole struggling in Denver thing isn't going to rear it's head tonight. We'll see

If the Pats were healthier on offense or had Hightower in on D, I'd agree with you.

On paper, this should be a close game given the banged up Pats and Brady's struggles

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

If the Pats were healthier on offense or had Hightower in on D, I'd agree with you.

On paper, this should be a close game given the banged up Pats and Brady's struggles

Makes sense.. NFL is so random at times it's hard to even gauge anything anymore. I see where you're coming from

2 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

Agreed. If they stop the run game, then all Brady has to do is be Brady.

My prediction 42-10

It might be hard for Brady to be Brady with Von Miller trucksticking the backup tackle into his lap all game.

Archived