Veterans Free Agents that could help Packers in 2022.

jleisher

7 hours ago, jleisher said:

See the source image

Jared Cook TE  1yr $3m (Give Rodgers a solid threat at TE.)

See the source image

Kyle Fuller CB  1yr $4m (Solid #4 CB)

See the source image

Julio Jones WR  2yr $7m (Takes some of the pressure off the rookies.)

See the source image

Chris Banjo S/ST 1yr $2m (Depth player and ST starter.)

See the source image

Landon Collins S 1yr $4m (Safety depth.)

See the source image

Kyle Rudolph TE 1yr $3m

See the source image

Joe Haden CB 1yr $3m (#4 CB)

See the source image

Tashaun Gipson S 1yr $2m (Depth)

See the source image

Jaquiski Tartt S 1yr $3m

See the source image

Melvin Ingram Edge 1yr $6m

See the source image

Ryan Kerrigan Edge 1yr $4m

See the source image

Justin Houston Edge 2yrs $6m

See the source image

Tarik Cohen RB/RS 1yr $2m

See the source image

Ryan Fitzpatrick QB 2yrs $5m (Only if Packers decide to move on from Love.)

See the source image

Sheldon Richardson DL 2yrs $5m

See the source image

Adam Humphries WR 1yr $4m

See the source image

Odell Beckham Jr. WR 3yrs $10m

See the source image

JC Tretter OL 2yrs $5m

Interesting group of players for Packer brass to think about.  Decent listing of different positions.

16 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Love that ******* movie title. I'm all for puns and sequels. 

So last year, on this date in fact, I lost my mother after a protracted battle with dementia and I was her caretaker throughout.  Though she didn't always know what day it was, where she was, or who I was one thing that did not change is that she absolutely loved watching "dog movies."  So suffice to say, I have seen or at least sat through every single film the Air Bud people have ever made.  The Pup-Star movies are almost literally unwatchable.

Edited by PossibleCabbage
  • Like 8

On 5/13/2022 at 10:26 PM, PossibleCabbage said:

So last year, on this date in fact, I lost my mother after a protracted battle with dementia and I was her caretaker throughout.  Though she didn't always know what day it was, where she was, or who I was one thing that did not change is that she absolutely loved watching "dog movies."  So suffice to say, I have seen or at least sat through every single film the Air Bud people have ever made.  The Pup-Star movies are almost literally unwatchable.

Did you sneak in Kujo at any point? 

My grandfather had dementia before he passed, a few years ago.  One time he cursed in front of my grandmother, she said, "Bill, we don't use that kind of language."  He replied, "Well, I don't know about you, but I sure as **** do!" 🤣

4 hours ago, persiandud said:

I want Odell

Can Odell be effective after tearing and ACL and before destroying the locker room?

I do get the appeal though. I looked up available WRs on Spotrac this morning and it is a real uninspiring list. Odell at least has legit talent.

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Julio has always seemed like the best vet WR fit if we add anyone there.

Our WR room is going to be like that commercial turned movie where they made all the NBA stars look like old *** dudes

With Jaire's deal opening up $6M, perhaps sign-a-vet possibilities are clarified for Gute.  

Not sure I really want go sign anybody, anybody.  If Gute does, I'll trust the logic.  *IF* he hypothetically doesn't, I think it will be fun to see whether younger guys we've already got on the roster might be ready to do OK, perhaps even to do well.  

Honestly, I think our WR is already set.  Sure, we're leaning on the rookies a bit, but we have our highest WR pick since Jordy and two in the later rounds that may be steals.  Even if only one of those two hit (my money is on Doubs), we have Lazard, Watkins, Watson, Cobb, Rodgers, Doubs/Toure.  Unless Rodgers really whiffed and/or Cobb lost too much from last year (either of which are possible), I'd rather wait to see how the rookies do first.

• Like 1