2022 Offseason: Rookie Camp/OTAs/Mini-camp

swede700

7 hours ago, swede700 said:

I think I'm really going to enjoy having Za'darius on the team...

https://www.vikings.com/video/highlights-from-ota-no-2

I was told that he won't be any decent as a full time starter because of his injury last year.

Of course, that's ignoring the fact that he came back full time for the playoff game last season.

Seeing the team feature Ed Ingram in videos and in tweets makes me sick. I can't get over the fact that he is a rapist; whether he was 16 or not. I haven't been this disinterested in a team since the Ponder days, and the Vikings basically told everyone who has been assaulted they do not care about them. Remember the rumors of Minnesota being in on Watson? Well, there is no doubt there was truth to that now.

People will say, "Well the charges were dropped, so get over it." Charges in sexual assault cases get dropped frequently for a variety of reason, and remember, OJ Simpson was found not guilty and Deshaun Watson wasn't charged either.

When watching the KOC and KAM press conferences, I just can't take them seriously at all. Maybe I'll get over it, but who knows.

Edited by AP_allday2869
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

Seeing the team feature Ed Ingram in videos and in tweets makes me sick. I can't get over the fact that he is a rapist; whether he was 16 or not. I haven't been this disinterested in a team since the Ponder days, and the Vikings basically told everyone who has been assaulted they do not care about them. Remember the rumors of Minnesota being in on Watson? Well, there is no doubt there was truth to that now.

People will say, "Well the charges were dropped, so get over it." Charges in sexual assault cases get dropped frequently for a variety of reason, and remember, OJ Simpson was found not guilty and Deshaun Watson wasn't charged either.

When watching the KOC and KAM press conferences, I just can't take them seriously at all. Maybe I'll get over it, but who knows.

So there probably isn't a whole lot that we can discuss regarding Ingram's past, but I think its reasonable to say that I hope that he's grown as a person, won't do something terrible again, and will be a valuable contributor to our team.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

So there probably isn't a whole lot that we can discuss regarding Ingram's past, but I think its reasonable to say that I hope that he's grown as a person, won't do something terrible again, and will be a valuable contributor to our team.

Personally, I just hope they cut his ***! Sadly, pedophiles and rapists really never grow out of it. But, I am done with talking about Ingram...for now lol. I just had to vent 🤣

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AP_allday2869 said:

If you're fine with the type of person Ingram is, then I guess I don't know what to tell you. He is a joke

I will absolutely never support Ingram. It is really gross that he was even drafted. One of the many reasons I hate the NFL. He should be in prison.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 11:21 AM, AP_allday2869 said:

deleted

Edited by battle2heaven
i changed my mind, I don't want to start this up again.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Nice to know we have a reliable #3 for the first time in forever.

Jarius was probably the only solid one we've had in probably the last 15 years...and I'm not sure most outside of us would consider him anything more than passable at best.