2022 Titans Minicamp/Training Camp Thread

58 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Definitely looks like he’s bulked up

I noticed that too. Lack of strength was his big knock coming out IIRC, so if he’s bulked up, that bodes well.

Honestly, just getting a quality RT out of Radunz does wonders for the offense by itself.

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

I really like NWI, I hope he comes out and has a great year. I think he is more than capable of shocking people numbers wise. He gained a lot of great experience last year and I think he will continue to grow.

It's true. Of all the trash undrafted WRs that have rolled through, we get one that can do something worth noting and people can't run him out the door fast enough. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It's true. Of all the trash undrafted WRs that have rolled through, we get one that can do something worth noting and people can't run him out the door fast enough. 

That tweet is absolutely hysterical 

so true

good on you, NWI! Rootin for you 

51 minutes ago, Daniel said:

More and more hype about Dez Fitzpatrick. If he and NWI can become competent No. 3s, we actually might have some decent receiver depth.

I’m not getting my hopes up for Dez, as we always see offseason hype for players. I also think it’s too premature to think he’ll be nothing his whole career. I’m rooting for him and hope he does become a productive player. It’d be a great story.

38 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I’m not getting my hopes up for Dez, as we always see offseason hype for players. I also think it’s too premature to think he’ll be nothing his whole career. I’m rooting for him and hope he does become a productive player. It’d be a great story.

How often do we see recievers struggle early then end up being good or great?

Cris Carter is one I can think of off the top of my head. 

7 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I don't think we need to worry about Fitzpatrick being great.  I'll be happy if he turns into a rotational guy that can get a few hundred yards a season and be reliable when he's up against a weak DB.

25 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I don't think we need to worry about Fitzpatrick being great.  I'll be happy if he turns into a rotational guy that can get a few hundred yards a season and be reliable when he's up against a weak DB.

Wasn’t necessarily stating what I think will happen about him going one way or the other. You really never know what can happen. More of just a thought piece, just thinking how many times you see a wr receiver struggle early then go on to make things happen. 

Joe Horn and Wes Welker were two other guys who ended up blossoming later.

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

He didn’t struggle at the level Fitzpatrick has but Davante Adams really had his struggles his first couple of years in the league.

Less than 500 yards in both his 1st two years and 4 TDs total. Also struggled with injuries and drops.

19 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

He didn’t struggle at the level Fitzpatrick has but Davante Adams really had his struggles his first couple of years in the league.

Less than 500 yards in both his 1st two years and 4 TDs total. Also struggled with injuries and drops.

Came here to say this. Adams couldn't catch a cold for his first few seasons