2022 Titans Minicamp/Training Camp Thread

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'm just glad this will shut up the fans who have been freaking out about him. at least until he drops his first pass lol

So much overreaction before we even got to training camp lol. The Isaiah Wilson fiasco really scarred folks.

Offseason award winners were Dillon Radunz, Dez Fitzpatrick, Caleb Farley, Amani Hooker, DeMarcus Walker, and Tory Carter.

If that is any indication of a second year jump for the four from 2021's class, that would be a tremendous boost to the team.  Any of Radunz, Fitzpatrick, or Farley making a big jump pretty much fixes a questionable position group.

Although, and I'm trying not to get overhyped, but Farley playing anything close to what he's capable of could give the Titans an absolutely deadly group of DBs.

If Farley can hold his own in single coverage & match Fulton, we’re going to be able to do some creative things with our safety’s 😮💨 more robber packages I would love for 1 day to use Farley in the star role how the rams use Ramsey 

Loved the burks Vs McCreary, burks got away with a lil push off but he didn’t extend his arms very veteran savy, however McCreary bad technique on that 1 he’s showing press & where he messed up was he allowed the WR to initiate the contact when he should be trying to get his hands on him & dictate the route or disrupt it. But coverage was solid