2022 Titans Minicamp/Training Camp Thread

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Encouraged by Burks and McCreary. Molden better get healthy quick or he’s going to fall right down to CB4. Still need receiver depth.

honestly it'd be ideal if mccreary seizes the slot CB job and molden is more of a 3rd safety for us. molden is a stronger zone player than man and mccreary is the opposite, so those roles are much better fits in our scheme. could be that that's been their plan

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -Hope- said:

honestly it'd be ideal if mccreary seizes the slot CB job and molden is more of a 3rd safety for us. molden is a stronger zone player than man and mccreary is the opposite, so those roles are much better fits in our scheme. could be that that's been their plan

I don’t think that was their plan they drafted McCreary for depth & to take some. Farley & Fulton have yet to prove they can play a full season, has nothing to do with molden the kid was a steal he had 1st round talent 

10 hours ago, -Hope- said:

I think people kinda forget this. Molden and McCreary are similar in size but that's really it. Their play styles are opposite of each other and shouldnt be looked at as competing with each other. Molden is an excellent zone corner and probably the only CB I would trust in zone. McCreary rarely played zone in college and stayed in man coverage. I think the more interesting thing is how do you get both of them on the field and utiilzing their strengths