2022 Titans Minicamp/Training Camp Thread

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/wednesday-mailbag-jim-wyatt-answers-questions-from-titans-fan

Hey Ryan. It's early. We're just six practices in, and the team hasn't played a preseason game. Right now, my top three are Woods, NWI and Burks. Philips, Malone and McMath are next in line for me, in no particular order. Dez Fitzpatrick, Mason Kinsey and Cody Hollister are all battling. Kinsey has been scrappy, Hollister has been gutsy, and Fitzpatrick has been so-so from what I've seen. Heck, I think Reggie Roberson Jr. has looked good and I'm thinking he's going to be around on the practice squad.

Just now, titans0021 said:

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/wednesday-mailbag-jim-wyatt-answers-questions-from-titans-fan

Hey Ryan. It's early. We're just six practices in, and the team hasn't played a preseason game. Right now, my top three are Woods, NWI and Burks. Philips, Malone and McMath are next in line for me, in no particular order. Dez Fitzpatrick, Mason Kinsey and Cody Hollister are all battling. Kinsey has been scrappy, Hollister has been gutsy, and Fitzpatrick has been so-so from what I've seen. Heck, I think Reggie Roberson Jr. has looked good and I'm thinking he's going to be around on the practice squad.

Wyatt saying Fitzpatrick is in the group of WRs 7-9 with the only descriptor being “so-so” is about as critical as he’ll ever be of a current Titan.

39 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Wyatt saying Fitzpatrick is in the group of WRs 7-9 with the only descriptor being “so-so” is about as critical as he’ll ever be of a current Titan.

Yeah, Dez is as good as gone. No chance he is making this team.

40 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm intrigued by McMath jumping onto that list myself.  Dude has athleticism for days.  If he made some strides, he might actually be a useful contributor.

missing horrifically on fitzpatrick but finding a gem in racey would be a classic jon robinson outcome lol

9 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'm ready for this to be a classic titans WR camp hero situation where he completely disappears in the regular season, but that's not gonna stop me from getting on the hype train!!!!

Cue the Michael Scott ready to get hurt again gif.

56 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'm ready for this to be a classic titans WR camp hero situation where he completely disappears in the regular season, but that's not gonna stop me from getting on the hype train!!!!

You’re 100% right 

looks like he’s getting some reps with the 1s tho? Mcmath all day baby