2022 Titans Minicamp/Training Camp Thread

I never had access to an inhaler, but you'd find me hunched over gasping for air at the start of every training camp I was in from the time I was 13 years old lol. 

I do wonder how often pros go in with a trainer and come back out. 

Idk about Tennessee, but it's been 90-95 this week in Missouri.

"Concerns about his play weight with him supposedly playing at 240 pounds. The focus was to drop his weight for the Combine, and he wasn't used to it, leading to lousy testing per multiple reports."

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/draft/arkansas-treylon-bruks-scouting-report 

I wasn't aware of a weight issue for him, but I did see this as the only real result in a Google search. Not really sure how lean he was in season.

59 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

"Concerns about his play weight with him supposedly playing at 240 pounds. The focus was to drop his weight for the Combine, and he wasn't used to it, leading to lousy testing per multiple reports."

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/draft/arkansas-treylon-bruks-scouting-report 

I wasn't aware of a weight issue for him, but I did see this as the only real result in a Google search. Not really sure how lean he was in season.

if he dropped weight for the combine and that actually resulted in him being in *worse* shape, why bother? he was cooking dudes at arkansas, idgaf what he weighed lol

58 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if he dropped weight for the combine and that actually resulted in him being in *worse* shape, why bother? he was cooking dudes at arkansas, idgaf what he weighed lol

Who knows how reputable this source is as well. I didn't really see any others and whoever published this story for SI couldn't be bothered to spell his name right in the link.