2022 Titans Minicamp/Training Camp Thread

just absolutely no idea what this team sees in guys like hollister, dez, etc. slow, no physical gifts to speak of, just bring absolutely nothing to the table. nothing! maybe they block well though, we all know that's what's really important

48 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

just absolutely no idea what this team sees in guys like hollister, dez, etc. slow, no physical gifts to speak of, just bring absolutely nothing to the table. nothing! maybe they block well though, we all know that's what's really important

Yeah, Hollister is a weird add, but it's not likely that he'll see any targets if the other four dress out.  They still have access to Roberson if he starts looking like the better option.

We just need two rookies and a recovering vet to ball out and stay healthy and we'll be good to go...

I'm not defending keeping guys like Dez and Hollister...I agree w/ what everyone is saying

But I think we really, really value guys who know the playbook+system that we can rely to run the right route, make the right block, etc (moreso Hollister than Dez) in a real pinch/worst case scenario

that's nothing insightful, but I think that's why we keep guys like that around

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm not defending keeping guys like Dez and Hollister...I agree w/ what everyone is saying

But I think we really, really value guys who know the playbook+system that we can rely to run the right route, make the right block, etc (moreso Hollister than Dez) in a real pinch/worst case scenario

that's nothing insightful, but I think that's why we keep guys like that around

Them guys can run the right route all day but their slow A**es not separating only getting open if they find the hole in a zone & sit 

4 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Run the ball 80 times a game to get teams to crowd the box and then combine it with the slowest group of receivers in the NFL. Bold strategy.

I still cannot grasp why we’ve made zero real effort to infuse track speed into our offense

Last year was so bad with injuries at WR, we had Holister as the last WR. This year is so bad, we have him as an active WR at the beginning of the season. We sure aren’t helping our QB this year that’s for sure. Now we’re signing a washed up weed head to the PS hoping he’ll move up eventually. Pretty pathetic roster managemen, that’s for sure.