The 2023 Draft Thread - We're picking #7

RaidersAreOne

Just now, BayRaider said:

If the Raiders don’t select Levi’s, he’s falling outside the Top 15. 

I could actually see quite a few teams trading up for him if he falls to the 10th or so pick. Tennessee, Tampa, Minnesota, etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

I could actually see quite a few teams trading up for him if he falls to the 10th or so pick. Tennessee, Tampa, Minnesota, etc. 

No one is trading up for Will Levis… sig bet that for sure. That’s like a team trading up for Mac Jones in 2021, it’s not happening. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

No one is trading up for Will Levis… sig bet that for sure. That’s like a team trading up for Mac Jones in 2021, it’s not happening. 

Idk man. We will see. Had a ton of buzz and interest at his pro day from several teams. I don’t want anything to do with him, but I can see several GMs thinking they can catch lighting in a bottle due to his physical traits. 

18 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Idk man. We will see. Had a ton of buzz and interest at his pro day from several teams. I don’t want anything to do with him, but I can see several GMs thinking they can catch lighting in a bottle due to his physical traits. 

I read that he bombed his pro day?

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I read that he bombed his pro day?

All I saw were people fawning over the 65 yard bomb he threw and that he interviewed well. I would love for him to have bombed it to push him further down our draft board. 

13 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

All I saw were people fawning over the 65 yard bomb he threw and that he interviewed well. I would love for him to have bombed it to push him further down our draft board. 

I read that he was super inaccurate in the intermediate areas, didn't show a ton of touch on his passes, and looked gassed out after the workout.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I read that he was super inaccurate in the intermediate areas, didn't show a ton of touch on his passes, and looked gassed out after the workout.

Would not be surprised. He is QB 4 at this point for sure. He has his fans and admirers but I’m just not one of them.