The 2023 Draft Thread - We're picking #7

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Just like I’m not feeling Witherspoon. 

Interesting, how come? I like Witherspoon a lot. 

Tyree looks like a slow, long bull-rusher. No speed in his get off, no bend, relies way too much on overpowering the OL rather than technique consistently...

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Interesting, how come? I like Witherspoon a lot. 

Tyree looks like a slow, long bull-rusher. No speed in his get off, no bend, relies way too much on overpowering the OL rather than technique consistently...

He’s 5’11” and 31” arms. What superstar corners have ever come from that? A couple at most? And maybe a collection of 15 good corners. Talking strictly outside. All FootballsFuture ever cares about is production. Joey Porter is 6’2” 34” arms and a 4.4 40.. and a good college corner as well. I think he’ll be better than Witherspoon. I even think he’ll be drafted before Witherspoon. 

Just now, FloydFan said:

Lol it doesn’t matter if there is or isn’t. You’re using like a 7 year old 40 lol. That’s crazy one way or another. 

That's true it'd be more applicable for other prospects but Hooker HS times don't matter cause that was damn near a decade ago.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That's true it'd be more applicable for other prospects but Hooker HS times don't matter cause that was damn near a decade ago.

There are pros and cons to being a 25 year old prospect lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

McDaniels is going over the rulebook to see if Tebow can be drafted twice. 

Move on from the overrated franchise guy (Cutler / Carr), replace him with a safer but probably worse version (Orton / Jimmy), draft a project Qb that will probably bust from UF (Tebow / Richardson).