ROY Predictions

onejayhawk

On 5/21/2022 at 9:57 PM, iloxygenil said:

This topic is hilarious to me. So many people think Olave has any real chance at OROY. He’s not a viable option, he has no one to throw the ball even if he did play well, that’s a swing and a miss right there. I think his OSU running mate has a far better chance to take that title than he does. Wilson is significantly better.

Winston doesn't exist?

On 5/24/2022 at 7:14 AM, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

OROY - Pickett

Darkhorse : Rachaad White

DROY - Kyle Hamilton

Sleeper: Nakobe Dean

I went with Hamilton too, he'd be the first safety to win the award since 1990 so the odds aren't great but he's in a great situation on a high profile team/defense. 

If Dean is healthy he should play a ton of snaps for Philly and White is a Fournette injury away from being the feature back in one of the best offenses in the NFL.

17 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Evan Neal and Travon Walker

Skill position players will be so underwhelming they just say F it and give it to the lineman.

I’d go with Jameson Williams if it wasn’t for the injury

An offensive lineman has never won OROY, doubt it happens this year. 

Breece Hall should be a bell cow RB, Walker could be as well if Carson gets cut, then there are sleepers like James Cook and the RB Tampa drafted.

Most of the rookie WR's that were taken in the first 2 rounds will have big roles for their teams too.