• Heat in 4
    • Heat in 5
    • Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7
    • Celtics in 4
    • Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7

I said the Bucks losing Tucker was going to hurt them vs the Celtics and it definitely did towards the end of the series. Now the Heat can stick Tucker on Tatum and he's going to make him work for everything. You can put Butler on Brown in spots but I don't know if the Heat can win this series without Lowry unlike the 76ers series. Is he expected to play tomorrow or undecided as of now? 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The villain is the Warriors probably. Yeah, they are loved, but mainly cause their fanbase is massive (and full of bandwagoners too). For non-Warriors fans they're probably the biggest villain remaining overall. 

But I don't think there really is a villain. I feel like most people just hate superteams and dirty and/or unlikeable players like CP3. The Warriors are not a superteam anymore without KD and are back to their naturally developed core. The Celtics' core is 100% homegrown outside of Horford, who is obviously good but it's not like he's a superstar lol. The Mavs are 100% homegrown outside of Dinwiddie who was traded for with KP who was traded for with homegrown players. The Heat are probably the least likeable team from that standpoint, because they signed Butler and Lowry but even then, Butler was a disrespected star and a far cry from signing LeBron or KD for superteam building, and their next 2 best players in Bam/Herro and their role players are all home grown as well. 

I really like all the teams left personally. The only team I'm "rooting against" is the Warriors and not out of hate for them, just cuz they had a ton of success recently and I'd like to see guys like Luka, Tatum, or Butler get their rings.