• Heat in 5
    • Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7
    • Celtics in 4
    • Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7

12 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Do you follow basketball? Klay didn't return until January. At that point, Draymond was injured. When Draymond returned in March, Steph was injured. The playoffs is the first time all three of those dudes have played together for an extended period this season. They're leading the playoffs in PPG (7 PPG more than Boston) and have a FG% that's nearly 4% higher than Boston's. They're also #2 in Offensive Rating at 117.1.

During the regular season, they had four dudes average 17+ PPG (Steph - 25.5, Klay - 20.4, Poole - 18.5, and Wiggins - 17.2). In the playoffs, Steph, Klay, and Poole are all averaging right in line with their regular season numbers. Wiggins took a slight hit at 15.8. All are scoring fairly efficiently. Golden State is deep in terms of guys who can score the basketball, and they have great outside shooting. That distinguishes them from the two squads that took Boston to seven games.

Miami and Milwaukee didn't have lead scorers who were knockdown shooters and shot creators. Jimmy was impressive as hell, but he's not a consistent outside threat. Do you think that Boston wins that series if Jimmy had Klay Thompson instead of Max Strus? I don't.

Well Boston should just forfeit now.

since 2010 there have been 13 playoff gms where a player played all 48 minutes of the gm. jimmy is 6 of those. and 5 came w/in 13 days of each other lmao. thibs was a menace

kd has 3, bron 2, and dwight 2.

Edited by 11sanchez11

On 5/30/2022 at 5:42 AM, Troy Brown said:

I had a dude at my bar congratulating me in the third quarter and I was like bro if they blow this, you're 86'd. 

i thought for sure butler was gonna drill that shot. jesus. it hasn't sunk in yet and i gotta watch the highlights but wow. my boys really out here. 

If Butler hits that 3 it's probably up there with the worst losses I'd experience as a Boston sports fan. If they choked away a 2 game lead, and 13 (?) lead with such little time to play, I'm not sure I would have recovered. I thought for sure it was going in.

So pumped for this team and it's young core + Al who deserves it more than anyone.

#4More

5 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

If Butler hits that 3 it's probably up there with the worst losses I'd experience as a Boston sports fan. If they choked away a 2 game lead, and 13 (?) lead with such little time to play, I'm not sure I would have recovered. I thought for sure it was going in.

So pumped for this team and it's young core + Al who deserves it more than anyone.

#4More

I got a slight misty eye watching Horford celebrate after. I'm really getting a Horford tattoo if they pull it out. The Horford dunk on Giannis is already one of my favorite basketball moments ever.

• Like 1