She-Hulk - Disney+ August 17th - Trailer dropped

Deadpulse

54 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Another episode with no credits scene. I’m pretty indifferent on this one. Better than last week imo. 

I liked last week's episode better.  This one did at least move the plot a little towards the end.  Mr Immortal was a fun bit though.

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

So far I'd rate this as the worst thing marvel has made, really going to have to step it up at the end to change that.

Quite the hyperbole. If you mean all of Marvel, then it's easily better than Thor 2 and 4, Eternals, Iron Man 3, Ms. Marvel, and on par with Moon Knight. If just Disney+ Marvel then again still better than Ms. Marvel and I could listen to arguments either way on Moon Knight.

I'd rate this episode higher than the last two. The retreat was funny. I was hoping we'd get more big bad Abomination than what the show is putting out, but I also love Tim Roth and this means more Tim Roth.

21 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I can't quite put my finger on it but I'm just not really digging it, it has its moments but overall i don't like the way it's been put together.

Its definitely unique in style. Its a law show comedy that features the MCU with some fourth wall breaks and no clear throughline plot wise. 

21 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I can't quite put my finger on it but I'm just not really digging it, it has its moments but overall i don't like the way it's been put together.

I'm kind of with you on the past couple of weeks. Some pretty weak episodes going into the final two weeks.

With that, I found today's episode to be enjoyable. But for only have two more episodes, it wasn't enough.

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Its definitely unique in style. Its a law show comedy that features the MCU with some fourth wall breaks and no clear throughline plot wise. 

It nails a certain show vibe, it’s just type of show that sits outside what the bulk of the MCU fan base that is in the twitter/forum/reddit. Going after that weekly ABC/network law show (Ally McBeal, Boston Law) and the popular day in the life female led show (Insecure, Shrill, Dollface) really hit a demo I don’t think they’ve had, I’d be curious if they got a boost there. 

Anecdotally, every woman I know who watches it really likes it…so missioned accomplished ha.

It’s fun, wish we got a little more ones like the magician episode that had it all but I’m fine not having to be edge of the seat sometimes. Hard to really compare the shows.