She-Hulk - Disney+ August 17th - Trailer dropped

Deadpulse

If this show sucks, man it's going to be break me.   Tatiana Maslany is a fantastic actress - Orphan Black is simply a must-watch TV show.  Having said that, I thought highly of Oscar Isaac....and yeah, didn't take away the problems that Moon Knight had.

Hoping the trailer tone isn't the tone for the series.  To have Bruce Banner, DD & Abomination, along with Maslany, wasted on this...here's hoping.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

If this show sucks, man it's going to be break me.   Tatiana Maslany is a fantastic actress - Orphan Black is simply a must-watch TV show.  Having said that, I thought highly of Oscar Isaac....and yeah, didn't take away the problems that Moon Knight had.

Hoping the trailer tone isn't the tone for the series.  To have Bruce Banner, DD & Abomination, along with Maslany, wasted on this...here's hoping.

Well, they definitely got that John Bryne 4th wall breaking element in there. Automatically that's not going to click for everyone. I'm really curious how Disney+ is going to treat JWaltz' persona in terms of not being afraid to flex her own sex appeal. At least traditionally in the comics. The first trailer made it look like she wasn't afraid to strut her stuff. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

all yall still writing this off?

It's not out until Thursday....

My biggest fear right now is the 4th wall stuff -- Yes, I know she does it in the comics. I'm worried it's going to clash with how we've already experienced Bruce and DD, taking away from the world that we've seen. Hopefully it's a one off thing, because I just don't see it working in the greater scheme of the MCU. Maybe if they keep it to her own show and not include it in the movies it would work for me.

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Really dug episode 1

I literally LOL'd at the mid credits 

I thought the storytelling was solid, most of the comedy missed for me, but I did like the credit scene.

Two lines of dialogue could have explained why the one chick was busting up the courtroom.  Friend/family of someone who died.  Hired gun to help the defendant escape if things weren't going their way, something.  All we got was some rando busting into the courtroom.  I'm in for episode 2 at the very least, no real idea where this is going yet though.

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I thought the storytelling was solid, most of the comedy missed for me, but I did like the credit scene.

Two lines of dialogue could have explained why the one chick was busting up the courtroom.  Friend/family of someone who died.  Hired gun to help the defendant escape if things weren't going their way, something.  All we got was some rando busting into the courtroom.  I'm in for episode 2 at the very least, no real idea where this is going yet though.

Surprised how little they showed of her yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised though if the next episode shows some of Titania’s POV, even if it’s just on a phone. JJ has said she’s the most annoying MCU villain and social media influencer, so I’d imagine we’ll see some of that.

• Like 1

I'm pretty indifferent with the first episode. More good than bad. Quick and dirty explanation of Jen getting powers and then some training. No explanation at all (so far) on why that person attacked the court room. They could have used an extra coupe minutes to flesh out Jen's coming out as a Hulk scene. It felt a bit rushed to me.

Mid credits scene was the best part imo.

• Like 1