Make the case for why your team will win Super Bowl 57

Bolts223

Regardless of whether you believe they can, will or won’t, make the case. Nobody thought the Bengals would be in it at this time last year. Nobody thought the 99 Rams or 01 Patriots would before those seasons either. 

And since it’s the right after the draft/free-agency and everyone is definitely winning 10+ games anyways. 

• Like 3

I'm playing along with the how, not predicting any of it.

Everyone stays healthy. (good luck to all teams for that)

The bad D play was more talent than scheme and the upgrade makes a huge difference.

Hurts takes a huge leap (I'm expecting a decent leap but I will take huge if it happens)

In case of injury break glass for Minshew Mania.

Then Howie becomes the worst GM to ever win 2 Super Bowls.

Edited by SkippyX

Rams:

Noteboom fills in nicely for Whitworth, the OL (as it usually does under McVay) plays well. Stafford year two plus ARob plus Cam Akers for a full year leads to the Rams offense averaging over 30 PPG. Wagner makes this defense have no weakness. 14-3 despite a difficult schedule - 6-0 against the West (finally beat the Niners thanks to Wagner - they abused Troy Reeder last year)

The Cowboys will actually get called for penalties this year, Washington will be their usual selves, and the Eagles will vanish off the face of the earth. If all those things happen we'll have a shot at winning the division.

Then, once we get into the playoffs, a mysterious COVID variant will sideline everyone else's starters. Since Dr. Fauci's a New Yorker, suspicions will abound, but nothing will ever be proven. 

Super Bowl, here we come! 🤪

Edited by y*so*blu