Make the case for why your team will win Super Bowl 57

Bolts223

The Rams will be a better team this upcoming season. People are freaking out about the Rams having the toughest schedule but I hope you all know that the Rams had the 2nd toughest schedule last season and still won the Superbowl.

Some might say the Rams will have a Superbowl hangover but again do those people realize that in recent history the teams that won the Superbowl the previous season start the next season on fire? The Rams usually start the season in September on great footing. McVay has lost a total of 3 games in his 5yrs as the Rams head coach in the month of September. So I expect the Rams to get off to another fast start. I wont be shocked if they start the season off (5-1) entering their BYE in Week 7. 

I think Noteboom will bring youth and athleticism to the LT spot. He also was able to learn from Whitworth as well as get some starts under his belt especially in big games. He started the Bucs game in the playoffs and had a tremendous game. As a matter of fact the Rams were (3-0) when Whitworth missed the game and Noteboom took over as the starter. I know small sample size but anyone who is worried about Whitworth being gone and who is going to replace him, well Noteboom will be just fine. Then Whitworth still left the door open that he could come back. Now Im thinking he would only come back if the Rams OL was in shambles where Noteboom got lost for a significant amount of time if not the season and the Rams needed help in the worst way down the stretch and they couldnt trade for someone after the deadline. 

I also love the addition of ARob. OBJ I strongly think will come back and be a big part of the team in November throughout. So ARob, Kupp, Jefferson, Higbee, potentially OBJ and we dont even know what to expect from Tutu. If he can give us something as a versatile guy on offense that would be great. Not to mention a healthy Akers and Henderson for a full season in the run game. I expect the offense to be better with Stafford being in his 2nd season and the most underrated addition in the offseason is Liam Coen back with McVay but as the OC.

On defense the loss of Von hurts but I love the addition of Wagner. He will help the defense be a force in the run game and when the Rams face the Niners or any team that is physical he will help the Rams matchup well with them. Not to mention Wagner helped the Seahawks young linebackers play well last season and I think he will do the same for the Rams young linebackers. I can see Jones and Howard taking be steps forward as a result of Wagner being there. So I think the defense will be steady. Definitely better than how it started last season under Morris. 

So overall I think the Rams can win the Superbowl bc I think they will be better and of course we know how aggressive they stay. If they feel like they have a weakness during the season they will go out and make a big trade to fix it. They definitely is not going to sit on the fact they won a Superbowl last season and thats it. They want to win another one. Its LA and they wont be just satisfied with one title. In order for greatness they need to win multiple titles so the grind and hunger will still be there. Now lets go see if the Rams can run it back. 

• Like 2

Daboll truly is a miracle maker and turns Daniel Jones into Josh Allen. Evan Neal and Kayvon Thibodeaux are the best pair of first round picks since Jonathan Ogden and Ray Lewis. If those 2 things come true, the Giants will have a QB, protection for the QB, and the ability to get to the opponent's QB. That and a little luck can get you to the Lombardi.

• Like 1

Matt Ryan proves to be a tremendous fit with the Colts while Jonathan Taylor delivers another OPOY-caliber campaign. Defense steps up playing with a fresh scheme. Bloodbath divisions elsewhere leave most AFC playoff teams hobbled and tired come January, while the Colts emerge unscathed from a breezy division after the Titans disappoint and the Jags/Texans remain bad.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Four words: 3 playoff away games.

Not happening. The NFCN title already has the Packers name engraved in it.

I think Detroit will make a playoff push, and Minnesota will be competitive as usual, but end of the day, given how weak the NFC looks, GB should sleepwalk to yet another division title.

Josh Allen + a much improved front 4 + getting Tre'Davious White back / drafting 1st round CB. Our boundary secondary was v vulnerable once White tore his ACL

The offense will do it's thing and the pass rush + coverage will be alot better with our all pro CB back. Hopefully Elam pans out and is a nice CB2.

Edited by The BILLievers

Ok I'll do mine for the Chargers now:

• Herbert has another top 5 QB season
  • The revamped defense takes a huge step forward under Staley to be top 5-10
  • O-line is elite, finishes top 3-5 in the league
  • The improved Depth makes our Special Teams be fairly decent for once
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Matt Ryan proves to be a tremendous fit with the Colts while Jonathan Taylor delivers another OPOY-caliber campaign. Defense steps up playing with a fresh scheme. Bloodbath divisions elsewhere leave most AFC playoff teams hobbled and tired come January, while the Colts emerge unscathed from a breezy division after the Titans disappoint and the Jags/Texans remain bad.  

Doesn't Ryan's move feel sorta Titan-like? Tannehill spent his Fins career getting pummeled behind a horrid o-line. Move him to the Titans with a rather good RB and suddenly he's efficient. 

Colts with Ryan and Jonathan Taylor and already good defense feels quite similar. 

• Like 2