Make the case for why your team will win Super Bowl 57

Bolts223

Kyler starts the season hot and angry, trying to prove himself so that the Cards can give him the highest contract in NFL history. He recreates some of his Oklahoma Magic with Hollywood Brown. Rondale Moore continues to develop and builds on his exciting rookie season while playing as the primary slot receiver. AJ Green remembers when it's a pass play. Kliff Kingsbury uses more variety in his offense featuring more heavy sets to success. 

Over the first six weeks of the season, the Cardinals' offensive stats look like: 

Kyler Murray: 1,700 passing yards, 14 passing TDs, 3 INTs. 45 carries, 240 rushing yards, 2 rushing TDs.

Hollywood Brown: 25 receptions, 400 receiving yards, 3 TDs.

Rondale Moore: 18 receptions, 200 yards, 1 TD. 12 carries, 90 yards rushing, 2 TDs.

AJ Green: 20 receptions, 200 yards, 3 TDs.

Zach Ertz: 24 receptions, 240 yards, 2 TDs. 

Trey McBride: 15 receptions, 180 yards, 2 TDs. 

Maxx Williams: 12 receptions, 100 yards.

Antoine Wesley: 12 receptions, 150 yards, 1 TD.

James Conner: 9 receptions, 50 yards. 78 carries, 350 yards rushing, 4 TDs.

Eno Benjamin: 22 receptions, 180 yards, 1 TD. 36 carries, 175 yards, 1 rushing TD. 

After that, DeAndre Hopkins returns from suspension and plays out of his mind. He finishes the season with 900 yards in only 11 games. 

Anyways, the Cardinals offense has a varied and productive attack and keeps up with the top teams in the league.

Meanwhile, the Cardinals Defense has yet another top-10 season. Byron Murphy improves for the fourth straight year as he fights for a lucrative contract after the season. Jeff Gladney plays up to his first-round billing as a legitimate starting cornerback. Marco Wilson improves after an up and down rookie season, giving hope that he can be a long-term starter.

Dennis Gardeck starts on the edge across from Markus Golden. Gardeck only plays less than a fifth of the efficiency of his 2020 campaign. Luckily, that still results in 9 sacks lol. Golden is a steady pass rusher yet again, but not quite as good as he was in 2021, totaling 11 sacks. Cameron Thomas and Myjai Sanders, the Cardinals' third-round rookie edge rushers, both get 5 sacks as rotational pieces. Devon Kennard rotates in and gets 6 sacks. JJ Watt gets 8 sacks while generating steady pressure against opposing offenses. Zach Allen get 6 sacks starting across from Watt. The run defense is significantly better than last season with Watt staying healthy and Chandler Jones gone.

Budda Baker gets his 3rd All-Pro and 5th Pro-Bowl in 6 seasons. Jalen Thompson continues his ascension after a great 2021. 

This was a team that was very young for several years. Much of that youth has finally reached the stage where most pros play their best football. They've constantly improved and continue that trend. Overall, the Cardinals improve for the fifth straight year as the roster simply continues to mature, resulting in a Super Bowl victory. 

• Like 2

Cleveland-

Watson is elite when he plays. We won 8 games with baker being terrible + COVID destroying us.

Best run game.

Best offensive line.

Myles can be the best defensive player in football.

JOK could blossom into a star.

Potentially best secondary.

11 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Not happening. The NFCN title already has the Packers name engraved in it.

I think Detroit will make a playoff push, and Minnesota will be competitive as usual, but end of the day, given how weak the NFC looks, GB should sleepwalk to yet another division title.

Not if our passing game stinks, Rodgers gets hurt and/or we get hammered with injuries.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

The Rams will be a better team this upcoming season. People are freaking out about the Rams having the toughest schedule but I hope you all know that the Rams had the 2nd toughest schedule last season and still won the Superbowl.

Some might say the Rams will have a Superbowl hangover but again do those people realize that in recent history the teams that won the Superbowl the previous season start the next season on fire? The Rams usually start the season in September on great footing. McVay has lost a total of 3 games in his 5yrs as the Rams head coach in the month of September. So I expect the Rams to get off to another fast start. I wont be shocked if they start the season off (5-1) entering their BYE in Week 7. 

I think Noteboom will bring youth and athleticism to the LT spot. He also was able to learn from Whitworth as well as get some starts under his belt especially in big games. He started the Bucs game in the playoffs and had a tremendous game. As a matter of fact the Rams were (3-0) when Whitworth missed the game and Noteboom took over as the starter. I know small sample size but anyone who is worried about Whitworth being gone and who is going to replace him, well Noteboom will be just fine. Then Whitworth still left the door open that he could come back. Now Im thinking he would only come back if the Rams OL was in shambles where Noteboom got lost for a significant amount of time if not the season and the Rams needed help in the worst way down the stretch and they couldnt trade for someone after the deadline. 

I also love the addition of ARob. OBJ I strongly think will come back and be a big part of the team in November throughout. So ARob, Kupp, Jefferson, Higbee, potentially OBJ and we dont even know what to expect from Tutu. If he can give us something as a versatile guy on offense that would be great. Not to mention a healthy Akers and Henderson for a full season in the run game. I expect the offense to be better with Stafford being in his 2nd season and the most underrated addition in the offseason is Liam Coen back with McVay but as the OC.

On defense the loss of Von hurts but I love the addition of Wagner. He will help the defense be a force in the run game and when the Rams face the Niners or any team that is physical he will help the Rams matchup well with them. Not to mention Wagner helped the Seahawks young linebackers play well last season and I think he will do the same for the Rams young linebackers. I can see Jones and Howard taking be steps forward as a result of Wagner being there. So I think the defense will be steady. Definitely better than how it started last season under Morris. 

So overall I think the Rams can win the Superbowl bc I think they will be better and of course we know how aggressive they stay. If they feel like they have a weakness during the season they will go out and make a big trade to fix it. They definitely is not going to sit on the fact they won a Superbowl last season and thats it. They want to win another one. Its LA and they wont be just satisfied with one title. In order for greatness they need to win multiple titles so the grind and hunger will still be there. Now lets go see if the Rams can run it back. 

I knew you’d like this thread 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pugger said:

Not if our passing game stinks, Rodgers gets hurt and/or we get hammered with injuries.

I doubt your passing game stinks unless Rodgers gets hurt. It might take a step back without Adams, but I doubt it straight up stinks.

My team only wins the SB if Mac Jones makes a massive leap forward that puts him in the elite class, our first three draft picks become major contributor and Bill can scheme our secondary very well. 

Otherwise I kinda view this as another step in the rebuild 

tennessee managed to stumble their way all the way to the 1-seed with a bloodbath of injuries last season. it's reasonable to hope that the injury bug won't hit them quite so hard this year. the team will stay largely healthy and derrick henry will make a strong return from injury with a dominant season behind a more youthful, durable OL. treylon burks will explode onto the scene and contend for offensive rookie of the year while robert woods, austin hooper, and kyle phillips provide the type of steady, chain-moving receiving options that tennessee sorely lacked last year. meanwhile, tennessee's defense will continue their momentum from last season and make the leap into elite territory, coupling the same ferocious pass-rush led by jeff simmons, harold landry, and denico autry with a newly-upgraded CB room packed with talent and depth thanks to the return of caleb farley and addition of roger mccreary. the x-factor in all of this of course is ryan tannehill, who will return to his 2019-2020 regular season form, playing with an improved overall supporting cast and a new fire knowing that he may not be long for nashville if he doesn't step up his game. tannehill will finally shake his playoff demons and lead the titans to their first lombardi.

i can almost believe it............almost. lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

For the Browns I could probably make a case as to why they lose in the playoffs in gut wrenching fashion.

If you really think about it, actual success in the NFL is limited to a smattering of teams. So many haven't made a conference championship game recently.

Chargers, Raiders, Browns fans - all hopeful this year.

Chargers have won 5 playoff games in 20 years

Browns have won one playoff game since coming back

Raiders haven't won a playoff game in 20 years

In the NFC, Dallas has only won 3 playoff games in the past 20 years

2 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

If you really think about it, actual success in the NFL is limited to a smattering of teams. So many haven't made a conference championship game recently.

Chargers, Raiders, Browns fans - all hopeful this year.

Chargers have won 5 playoff games in 20 years

Browns have won one playoff game since coming back

Raiders haven't won a playoff game in 20 years

In the NFC, Dallas has only won 3 playoff games in the past 20 years

The Pats are a big reason for this in the case of a lot of the AFC teams.

They were in the AFC Championship 13/18 years from 2001-2018.

But in the salary cap era it's very unlikely we see a dynasty as dominant as that again.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 1