2022 Around league

dll2000

13 hours ago, Ty21 said:

If we could flip Lewan to RG we could have Lewan and Jenkins change off with each other whenever the other gets injured 

We could rotate them while healthy, too. If he's willing to change his last name to Schofield III we don't even need new jerseys made, either

On one hand, watching the way NO annually manipulates the cap without consequence makes me way less optimistic about what we can do with our excessive amounts of cap space. On the other, it also makes me think our $100M in cap space could be like $250M in cap space if we really wanted it to be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

On one hand, watching the way NO annually manipulates the cap without consequence makes me way less optimistic about what we can do with our excessive amounts of cap space. On the other, it also makes me think our $100M in cap space could be like $250M in cap space if we really wanted it to be. 

Its not Without Consequence, it just depends when you want to pay the consequence (and in reality they are doing that right now, these moves are just to get to even at this point)