2022 Around league

dll2000

Steckel was a hot name around the league last offseason as a potential OC candidate but nothing really came of it...smart guy who went to Princeton and had a big role in the Titans' running game...this would be a solid pick up IMO...interesting to see the role he takes on having been an assistant WR coach, TE coach & run game analyst.  

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

You remember the malaise and depression across Bears fandom when Dalton was signed?  LOL

You could feel it.  

Then the high of the Fields draft selection.  

Then back down again a bit when Dalton was announced as QB1 anyway. 

I hit that depression all the way back when Foles was traded for. hahaha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dll2000 said:

You remember the malaise and depression across Bears fandom when Dalton was signed?  LOL

You could feel it.  

Then the high of the Fields draft selection.  

Then back down again a bit when Dalton was announced as QB1 anyway. 

I’ve had a pretty good night tonight. Why you trying to ruin it?? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Kenny Golladay is my hero for making almost a million per catch 

It’s crazy how much he just completely fell off. I’m not sure if it was the money or if he never really recovered from the 2020 hip issues, but he was a damn good WR before the hip issues in 2018 and 2019 (70/1063/5 and 65/1190/11) and once he got to NY he was just awful. 

I’d bring him to camp on a deal with virtually no guarantees to see if he rediscovers his game now that he’s out of guaranteed contract. There’d be no downside. Can’t see Flus being high on that idea though - nothing Golladay has shown the past 2 years screams HITS to me. 

9 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

This is really interesting…Bears came in at 13th.

I wonder how much players were asked about former teams here. I remember nutrition being a big focus Flus talked about coming in so to see that score be so low here was surprising to me. 

11 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I wonder how much players were asked about former teams here. I remember nutrition being a big focus Flus talked about coming in so to see that score be so low here was surprising to me. 

i could have sworn that part of the new halas upgrade that pace did involved the cafeteria/nutritionist for guys, so i'm curious what "nutrition" is defined as because the facility grades for the bears got high grades. is it taste or what?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Health has been an issue for Bateman so far but the talent is obvious IMO. Probably not what we’re targeting WR-wise, but noteworthy nonetheless. 

BAL is so lacking in WR talent that i doubt they would give him up, regardless if hes a pain in the *** or not