2022 Around league

dll2000

Just now, Ty21 said:

Dude looks like a cheap movie tried to use makeup to make a 20 year old look 60

The Jets might as well drop them and bend over at this point…

Didn’t think Douglas would be this dumb…I would 100% test the waters on Elijah Moore again for a trade.

10 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The Jets might as well drop them and bend over at this point…

Didn’t think Douglas would be this dumb…I would 100% test the waters on Elijah Moore again for a trade.

Randall Cobb needs to name his next child after Aaron Rodgers. Dude is the entire reason he keeps getting jobs 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Great move for the Giants

Not sure what the Raiders are doing

He hasn't exactly been the model of health for the Raiders recently. We just had the same conversation here about Teven Jenkins and his health and moving him for a pick. Raiders pulled the trigger.

31 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Great move for the Giants

Not sure what the Raiders are doing

Agreed. I mentioned wanting to reach out to see if Waller was available. I'm excited to see how Daboll uses him. 

I feel like being a GM is like a sales job that requires cold calls. You're gonna get rejected a lot but damn you might bank on one deal. 

There are two things I know for sure about @dll2000 :

Some people never got over Vietnam or the night their band opened for Nirvana. I guess he  never got over Charlie. Laremy Tunsil getting dropped over the maskbong

He is tied to McDaniels forever in my eyes, and every time McDaniels punches a player's kid because dad missed a tackle I'm bringing it up

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Eugene Levy Finale GIF by Schitt's Creek

So he gives them a list of guys that was good enough to go 8-9 in the NFC North last year, and they’re actually considering it? Their own guys are better than those guys already.

At what point do they just tell Rodgers to go F himself? I hope when he goes on McAfee tomorrow he retires and shrugs and says, “Sorry, Jets.” That’s what they deserve for bending knee like this. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Okay Agent Dalton…you saw what Agent Smith was able to do last season…now get out there and get us the number #1 overall pick again 😂

With Caleb Williams on the board, assuming Fields is the guy for us and Maye is gtd to go second, would the trade down to 3 yield the same our panthers trade got this year? Imagine getting Marvin Harrison and still feasting 

12 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

David Montgomery signs with the Lions.

Monty had a good run here...he is pretty good at everything...just a shame is isn't great at anything...I reckon Poles values explosion above all else at that spot...Herbert showed he could put his foot in the ground and get chunk plays...whoever else is brought in here I expect will have to show the same skill set with better pass pro & receiving than Herbert.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

There are two things I know for sure about @dll2000 :

Some people never got over Vietnam or the night their band opened for Nirvana. I guess he  never got over Charlie. Laremy Tunsil getting dropped over the maskbong

He is tied to McDaniels forever in my eyes, and every time McDaniels punches a player's kid because dad missed a tackle I'm bringing it up

LOL.

Wait until you see my reaction when we pass on Jalen Carter if he is there at 9.  

I am also still uber pissed we didn't draft Sapp and Moss, also Aaron Donald , but at least we didn't pass on Donald.

I don't get the media and fan hatred for McDaniels lol.   Maybe I am missing something.  They hate him.   I still think he can be a good coach.   He is really good on X's and O's.    Man, he does make some weird head scratching decisions though.

• Like 1