2022 Around league

dll2000

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

the biggest difference, to me at least, between monty and herbert is herbert could scoot when he got a lane, whereas i feel monty was better at breaking a tackle in the first wave and at times making something out of nothing

Yep. Idk why there’s a sudden animosity towards Monty as a runner without taking into account Monty’s style doesn’t work with a line full of Mustiphers. Herbert is good at find a hole and getting through it as quickly as possible before it instantly closes. I think with the lions line, Monty is going to go for at least 4.5 ypc and look pretty good. And then the same bears fans denigrating him now will act annoyed we didn’t retain him 

• Like 1

The hopium in the packers forum about Jordan Love is quite comical.  Some people are saying things like "I don't think he'll be a better pure passer, but I think he'll win more championships for the team" or "He'll be better under this coach because he'll follow the system as designed instead of going off script."

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

So many stupid fans celebrating him leaving.  

I wanted him to stay with you guys.   It has getting so much fun to watch him torture you with demands and attitude.

This is why so many grew tired of his act. Not a problem however......I've been told that paperwork is being signed and legalized officially transferring AR's ownership of the Bears to Jordan Love. The more things change...the more they stay the same :)

26 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

The hopium in the packers forum about Jordan Love is quite comical.  Some people are saying things like "I don't think he'll be a better pure passer, but I think he'll win more championships for the team" or "He'll be better under this coach because he'll follow the system as designed instead of going off script."

And it all started from a simple pointless crossing route in garbage time where love threw the easiest pass to throw to Watson and Watson just ran around the outside of a bunch of guys for the score. I don’t think anyone on the field cared what was happening but packers fans sure did. 

Also is hopium like an opium addiction but to senseless hope? I haven’t seen that before 

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

This is why so many grew tired of his act. Not a problem however......I've been told that paperwork is being signed and legalized officially transferring AR's ownership of the Bears to Jordan Love. The more things change...the more they stay the same :)

Does Love even own a car yet? 

21 minutes ago, Leader said:

Love.  LOL.  

Lions are going to take division this year.

Then we are taking the next 5 with a SB win in there.  

50 minutes ago, Leader said:

He and Fields are the same age. Does Justin own a car?

I’m sure he does. I will admit I am driven by envy over Jordan Love. Career backup qbs make an average of about $40M to do essentially nothing. I’m sure he’s already learned enough from the other guy that he’ll be a real mentor to Tanner McKee when the pack drafts him at 15.