2022 Around league

dll2000

On 3/19/2023 at 10:35 AM, Superman(DH23) said:

I'm pretty sure he is talking about all the draft capital that Miami has acquired as a result of the Tunsil trade, they used it for Jaylen Waddle, Tyreek Hill, and Bradley Chubb.  They have lived off of that Tunsil trade for so long that even though the NFL took away their 1st this year, they still had a first to trade for Chubb.

Sorry. Super gets me.  

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Got to believe that pick could get them Rodgers.

Ooh didn’t put it together that the pick picked up would be used in the trade. I am still holding out hope the jets are hard balling and only want to send a 4 lol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I really want Jets to get mad about GB trying to fleece them and just walk away and stick them with Rodgers.  

That would be really funny.  All the talk about ‘leverage’ just goes away at that point.  

I’d love it too, but I can’t see that happening unless they pivot to Lamar. There are no other real vet options at this point, and they’d have to trade up pretty far to get one of the top rookies. Try as they might they won’t be able to convince anyone they’d actually go with Zach Wilson again either. It’s pretty clear the locker room is completely done with him. 

4 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I really want Jets to get mad about GB trying to fleece them and just walk away and stick them with Rodgers.  

That would be really funny.  All the talk about ‘leverage’ just goes away at that point.  

I wonder if this possibility is why GB hasn’t done a single thing in free agency