2022 Around league

dll2000

Texans: DeMeco Ryans

- This seems to be pretty locked in at this point, just waiting for Ryans' season to end. Not sure that really Impacts their quest for a QB, seems like its going to be Owner Driven

Broncos: Ejiro Evero

-I dont think Sean Peyton ends up anywhere this year. (he's laying in wait for that Chargers job) And then they wanted Quinn who is passing on this mess. Other teams are sniffing arounf Evero, and this way they get to keep him and the one good thing about their team right now. And then try to sort out the Russ situation that no one wants to deal with.

Cardinals: Brian Flores

-Seems like this is pretty likely as well, and they are just holding out last hope that Peyton desperately wants to Coach right now

Colts: Eric Bieniemy

-IF this is Jeff Saturday, it will be the scandal of the League. There is no way they do that, they just cant. But it could really be anyone. They are suddenly hot on Wink Martendale? I guess if Irsay is locked in on Will Levis, that would make sense. But Im guessing that Irsay might get pressured to make this move. Someone has to at some point right?

Edited by StLunatic88
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Texans: DeMeco Ryans

- This seems to be pretty locked in at this point, just waiting for Ryans' season to end. Not sure that really Impacts their quest for a QB, seems like its going to be Owner Driven

Broncos: Ejiro Evero

-I dont think Sean Peyton ends up anywhere this year. (he's laying in wait for that Chargers job) And then they wanted Quinn who is passing on this mess. Other teams are sniffing arounf Evero, and this way they get to keep him and the one good thing about their team right now. And then try to sort out the Russ situation that no one wants to deal with.

Cardinals: Brian Flores

-Seems like this is pretty likely as well, and they are just holding out last hope that Peyton desperately wants to Coach right now

Colts: Eric Bieniemy

-IF this is Jeff Saturday, it will be the scandal of the League. There is no way they do that, they just cant. But it could really be anyone. They are suddenly hot on Wink Martendale? I guess if Irsay is locked in on Will Levis, that would make sense. But Im guessing that Irsay might get pressured to make this move. Someone has to at some point right?

This is my exact list as well. Payton, Harbaugh, and Ryans aren't going to DEN IMO with so much draft capital having been invested in a QB that few have a lot of faith in. The only real person I think may be switched in at DEN is Jim Caldwell, just because he has done good work with QBs.Maybe they think he can elevate the offense and get the old Wilson back.

Colts should be all in on Shane Steichen IMO if they aren't going to try to lure Jim Harbaugh there, but would be interested in Brian Callahan too.

I will go on record that I think Mike LaFleuer gets the nod as the Rams head coach in 2024 after McVay steps down.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 10:29 AM, Madmike90 said:

Unless they trade for Rodgers…all the best with that one 😂

I’m hopi g this move for Rodgers works. Don’t like GB getting extra draft capital (reports are NYJ are willing to give a 1st+)

But sending Rodgers to the Jets keeps another veteran option away from the QB needy teams with high Draft Picks

If Brady waits it out, or goes to SF, MIA or TEN even, that would help as well

Just now, Sugashane said:

I just do not understand the absolute hubris of thinking your TE can block Reddick alone. Stupid stupid stupid. 

Pretty crazy decision...as much as Shanahan is great, when it comes to playoff times he seems to forget the basics some times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

Hargrave is a monster 

He really is...not sure he is the perfect fit due to his lack of size & length but I think when it is an out and out beast you just need to look past that and see how explosive and powerful he is...would be a difference maker from day one in the building...him & Payne have to be our top target this offseason.