2022 Around league

dll2000

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

The adage to not sign Chiefs FA's because there's a reason Reid lets them go is my biggest concern about Poles. Everyone said he found good players in the mid and late rounds in KC, but was that him or Veach and Reid? You can never count on the 6th and 7th rounds but the Chiefs found 2 bonafide starters there *again* without Poles and Poles drafted a bunch of scrubs 

I think people get too caught up in thinking it was this person or that person who was responsible for so and so draft pick or free agent signing.

It's never one person. It's a collective organizational effort 

9 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

No wonder Zac Taylor is going crazy man...that 3rd down "reply" was a load of nonsense.

There was a judge who took a few steps in waving his arms. Steratore said the clock wasn't running after it was supposed to be wound

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

I think people get too caught up in thinking it was this person or that person who was responsible for so and so draft pick or free agent signing.

It's never one person. It's a collective organizational effort 

And I don't disagree nor do I think 6th and 7th rounders should ever be counted on, but as long as Reid is there, we should be wary of FO personnel, players and even coaches. Of course I want to be wrong about this one

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Anyone else thinking it doesn’t matter who wins this game because both of them have Right Tackles that Hassan Reddick is going to destroy in the Super Bowl? 😂

Whoever wins better use the TEs to chip, because the only RT that can handle Reddick is is own damn teammate. Lol

I think the Chiefs are about to get “Buc’ed” again…Eagles are just so physical on both sides of the ball and while the Chiefs have became better on the interior OL I still think Mahomes will be running for his life & the KC defence will be beaten up by that Eagles’s OL and running game.

11 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Watching Chris Jones do his thing tonight for KC got me thinking how Flus will probably place a high value on that interior disruptor for this defense and how Jalen Carter could be that guy for us

Hopefully they already get one prior to the draft. Get a pair of dominant passrushers, because its damn hard to have one guy dominate with little help like Jones did. Guy is just unreal.

I LOVE seeing him get lined up over the RT. He beat the piss out of McGlinchey a few times when they played SF, and now I really want to see them put him over Lane Johnson.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I think the Chiefs are about to get “Buc’ed” again…Eagles are just so physical on both sides of the ball and while the Chiefs have became better on the interior OL I still think Mahomes will be running for his life & the KC defence will be beaten up by that Eagles’s OL and running game.

I’m going to bet in favor of the Eagles, so the Chiefs will likely win. 

8 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I have a Chiefs SB ticket from preseason. Just trying to decide if I’m going to hedge or not. 

What do you stand to make on it? Eagles are favorites so you’d either have to parlay it or bet a bit to hedge it