Tales from the Eagle-verse

Kiltman

On 7/22/2022 at 8:22 AM, IrishHooligan00 said:

Figured Ya'll would get a laugh at this...

Last weekend we went to a charity event that had a basket raffle, One of the prizes was a Signed Rodney Mc**** item, and of course my gf threw tickets in, needless to say i snatched those tickets right back out of that cup lol. Shes like oh I didn't know haha. 

She knew because she's been tapping that, hence the irrational hate for this man lol 

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2022 at 1:34 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:

What a ******* legend 

Yeah, BG is the man. Eagles most definitely missed that fire ,passion and leadership he brings to field last season. Just want him to stay healthy this year with this front 7.🤞 Might be one of his best, dare I say DBL digits sacks for the first time. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Know a lot of people like Solak, him and Sheil (who left the athletic at the end of July) have their own Eagles show for The Ringer now.

https://www.theringer.com/2022/9/5/23337668/the-ringer-philly-special-sports

That's awesome. The only Philly team I like is the Eagles so hopefully they keep the other Philly team talk at a minimum. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Know a lot of people like Solak, him and Sheil (who left the athletic at the end of July) have their own Eagles show for The Ringer now.

https://www.theringer.com/2022/9/5/23337668/the-ringer-philly-special-sports

I didn’t even realize Sheil left The Athletic all the way back then. But, it’s good to have Ben back podding. I’m mainly only gonna listen for the Eagles stuff, but it’s cool they are gonna cover all Philly sports.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...