Tales from the Eagle-verse

Kiltman

Jessie Bates liked this tweet… 🤔

Edit:

Wow… way to kill my hopes for a young free safety. I know Bengals fans say he wasn’t all that good in the regular season. Seemed to show up when it mattered most in the playoffs though. Getting him in a trade was probably a long shot anyways + having to give him a top of the market deal. We aren’t really built to go for a title this year and that would be an all-in move too. Maybe if he has a pretty good year and reaches FA next year like Marcus Williams did this year.

Guess he addressed the playoff part in the follow up.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

8 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Jessie Bates liked this tweet… 🤔

Edit:

Wow… way to kill my hopes for a young free safety. I know Bengals fans say he wasn’t all that good in the regular season. Seemed to show up when it mattered most in the playoffs though. Getting him in a trade was probably a long shot anyways + having to give him a top of the market deal. We aren’t really built to go for a title this year and that would be an all-in move too. Maybe if he has a pretty good year and reaches FA next year like Marcus Williams did this year.

Guess he addressed the playoff part in the follow up.

I came on here to post the Jesse Bates tweet but I should have known that you have some alert for every Honest NFL tweet and it goes from their fingers to this forum lol

• Like 1