Tales from the Eagle-verse

Kiltman

It's stuff like this that makes me wish I was on the East Coast to be able to go to lol.

Kelce did this last year, so this is his 2nd year doing it and got his brother and Mailata to join to help.

I hope Jason is with the Eagles as a coach after he hangs it up. Stoutland passing the mantle to him would be awesome. 

I never want him to leave us.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

How are Diggs, Humphrey, and Surtain over him here? Hello?

Well we know why Diggs was, splash plays (INT). Anyone know if there has ever been another 1st team AP to give up 1,000+ receiving yards too?

Honestly curious 

LMFAOOOOO

Never had anything against Gunn when he was a reporter and his "track record" might be fine, but he's going off what he heard from one anonymous source. I'll also always take anything that comes out of JAKIB media with a huge grain of salt since they employ Dan Sileo who is the biggest hack who makes up rumors on Twitter all the time.

BLG who has often been critical of Hurts said this in his article about what Gunn said:

• The timestamp that DGunn provided is worth noting. He said he checked in with his contacts in “late May.” At that point, the Eagles only held one OTA practice at most since their first session was on May 31. Of course, it’s possible that DGunn checked in with his sources again after more OTA practices and the sentiment he heard didn’t change. But perhaps too much is being made of one practice series.

So, somehow this damning tidbit that happened during the very 1st practice of OTAs just so happens to come out in early to mid July when there is absolutely no Eagles news to drive engagement. Seems rather fishy to me.

Like Jalen was up and down last year at training camp for sure, but I can't remember him having a 10 play stretch where every single play was a sack, incompletion and/or interception. It just doesn't really seem like something that really happened.

Also, if they would've said an anonymous source said Jalen had a 10 play series where he threw 7 TDs and had 9 compleitions with his only incompletion being a drop I would still think we should take that with a major grain of salt. No reporter was there to witness it and even if it did happen its just practice with no actual pass rush.... it wouldn't mean that much regardless.