Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm trying my hardest to remove any sort of shot I have at being competitive this season, but it takes two to tango.

and yet my inbox remains surprisingly empty

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Finally went back and watched your game. That was wild. Really close, even with the FGs early, and you had a late lead. Could've gone either way.

Yeah I gotta figure out if there is an actionable reason why so many drives stalled or if it was just rng or the players. If one of those is a TD, I win 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah I gotta figure out if there is an actionable reason why so many drives stalled or if it was just rng or the players. If one of those is a TD, I win 

Well, I mean... not to be "that guy", but it's hard to say. You having a lead earlier may have caused his team to react differently, etc., but it certainly would've changed the game.

Daboyle would likely say something similar, as we - somehow - held him to 4 short-yardage FGs. If one of those gets into the end zone, I don't think my team pulls it off.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, I mean... not to be "that guy", but it's hard to say. You having a lead earlier may have caused his team to react differently, etc., but it certainly would've changed the game.

Daboyle would likely say something similar, as we - somehow - held him to 4 short-yardage FGs. If one of those gets into the end zone, I don't think my team pulls it off.

It is partly due to high aggression, probably higher risk plays called in short yardage but the counter to that is “do I even get in scoring range as often with lower aggression?” 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Don't look now, but Alijah Vera-Tucker is on pace to rack up 80 pancakes this season. The man's going to need lots of syrrrrup.

And he’s got Rashod Bateman with 6 returns for 21 yards. 3.5 average per return. Quite an on pace duo those two 

• Like 1