Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Elijah Moore: 9 returns for 135 yards (15.00 YPR, 73 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Surprised Owl GIF

Not impressed. Now Hollywood Brown and the Deebo performances impress me. In fact 13 teams had returners average more YPR. Not me of course because my team will always suck. But even Metchie with his torn ACL outperformed this.

John Metchie III [1 GS]: 9 returns for 153 yards (17.00 YPR, 39 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Returner:
Marquise Brown [1 GS]: 5 returns for 200 yards (40.00 YPR, 90 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Deebo Samuel [1 GS]: 10 returns for 276 yards (27.60 YPR, 99 LNG), 1 touchdown.

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Not impressed. Now Hollywood Brown and the Deebo performances impress me. In fact 13 teams had returners average more YPR. Not me of course because my team will always suck. But even Metchie with his torn ACL outperformed this.

John Metchie III [1 GS]: 9 returns for 153 yards (17.00 YPR, 39 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Returner:
Marquise Brown [1 GS]: 5 returns for 200 yards (40.00 YPR, 90 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Returner:

Hollywood was greatly helped by this to open the season. He was pissed MVS got the start over him. But MVS performed his tasks too.

Q1, 15:00: Evan McPherson's kick to the FRE endzone returned by Marquise Brown for 90 yards. 

Of the 3 punts made by the Orcas 1 went OOB at the 6 and the other two were downed inside my 3 and 1. So no opportunities there either for Hollywood.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

Anyone wanting a change....T.J. Watt, Tua, and a couple of firsts for a QB is what I'm offering potentially 

Daniel Jones can be yours for just TJ Watt

• Like 1