Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

Gonna try and be fancy. Probably shouldn’t change anything but hey why not.

Edit: NVM didn’t realize until now (or I just forgot) fair catches counted as a return and hurt the average. Probably why Bateman was so low for BG

This is a bit surprising so far. The sim is always full of outliers that make it fun and exciting to try and predict outcomes. I’m sure his production will pick up. At least he’s on pace for 16 pancakes. 

Dallas Goedert [2 GS]: 2 receptions for 15 yards (7.50 YPR, 8 LNG), 0 touchdowns. 2 pancakes.

Coming off the season below:

Dallas Goedert [16 GS]: 52 receptions for 667 yards (12.83 YPR, 25 LNG), 4 touchdowns, 3 drops. 9 pancakes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

This is a bit surprising so far. The sim is always full of outliers that make it fun and exciting to try and predict outcomes. I’m sure his production will pick up. At least he’s on pace for 16 pancakes. 

Dallas Goedert [2 GS]: 2 receptions for 15 yards (7.50 YPR, 8 LNG), 0 touchdowns. 2 pancakes.

Coming off the season below:

Dallas Goedert [16 GS]: 52 receptions for 667 yards (12.83 YPR, 25 LNG), 4 touchdowns, 3 drops. 9 pancakes.

Left side of that line has been getting whooped

Jack Conklin [2 GS]: 0 pancakes, 3 sacks allowed, 0 stuffs allowed.
Alex Cappa [2 GS]: 0 pancakes, 1 sack allowed, 5 stuffs allowed.

6 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Not too thrilled with my left guard myself. He allowed 4 stuffs all of last season and has surrendered 4 already in two games.

Quenton Nelson [2 GS]: 1 pancake, 0 sacks allowed, 4 stuffs allowed.

I’ll take him