Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I’m sorry I don’t defer to violence anymore.. This is a new person.. But if you want the smoke you trash troll you can get it. 

Nobody is afraid of you buttercup. Bring the smoke. Bring the fire. Bring the whole volcano. You got nothing Tammy.

Judge Tammy GIF by TLC Europe

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I made four QB-level offers to four different owners for specific defensive players. The first one to accept and post said offer has it. (I may not be around this evening, so I figured this would be the best way to handle it.)

Hey I got one of these

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I made four QB-level offers to four different owners for specific defensive players. The first one to accept and post said offer has it. (I may not be around this evening, so I figured this would be the best way to handle it.)

I accept 😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If its not draft picks, you really don't want anything to do with me, do you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, I can't send PMs on my phone (for some odd reason). Any interest in moving Fred Warner?

49 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Switch to desktop view

The boards mobile version is completely dead now it seems.