Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 you would like this league

Its simmed via youtube play by play

It sounds like a lot of fun! However, I'm already a co-coach/owner in the BDL league and my threshold for further investment is likely capped out...but if you ever get that TECMO SIM league up and running...

Im Back Wake Up GIF

• Like 4

Kongs bid farewell to a veteran that’s been with us from almost the beginning! We are happy to be sending him on with a ring that he strives for along with this team. 

Happy to welcome Jamal Adams to our secondary. Bright future with our age and talent protecting us against some of the toughest QBs in the league. Mahomes, Lamar and Brady twice a year.

please place two tags on Adams @TheKillerNacho

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Maye Available for a fair price

Marcus Maye [16 GS]: 91 tackles (1 stuff), 12 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, 2 touchdowns.

He comes with the 2 tags to keep him, right? 

9 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

yep - untag Bolton and tag Cam Jordan. 

While I did as you requested, just so you know, there was no need to actually do this to tag Jordan - as he was a 3-4 DE in Season 23, he only takes two tags to keep, the same amount that was refunded from Jamal Adams when you traded him.

Thus, you have 1 Keeper Tag remaining.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

While I did as you requested, just so you know, there was no need to actually do this to tag Jordan - as he was a 3-4 DE in Season 23, he only takes two tags to keep, the same amount that was refunded from Jamal Adams when you traded him.

Scal rn

200.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So, I was a bit curious about this.

During S20, this was Hanoi's defensive line:

Cameron Jordan [16 GS]: 57 tackles (15 stuffs), 4 coverages, 10 sacks, 5 forced fumbles.
Christopher Jones [16 GS]: 66 tackles (9 stuffs), 7 sacks, 2 recoveries, 1 touchdown.
Vita Vea [16 GS]: 77 tackles (16 stuffs), 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.
Carlos Dunlap [16 GS]: 50 tackles (9 stuffs), 9 sacks, 1 recovery.

That seems to imply that Cam Jordan played EDGE that year.

Keepers 

Cook 3 
Taylor 1  (R)
Hopkins 3   
Tyron Smith 3   
Cameron Jordan 3   
Christopher Jones 2   
Marlon Humphrey 3  
Marquise Brown 1 PS   
Justin Tucker 1 

20 total 

He was kept by Hanoi during S21, and ravens paid 3 tags. He was also kept during S22 and S23, so he hasn't hit FA. Shouldn't he still cost 3 tags to keep?

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1